Monday, March 23, 2015

Country star Jason Aldean promised eternal fidelity again. – Kjendis.no

Three years after the disputed pictures of the married country star Jason Aldean (38) and “American Idol” Participation Brittany Kerr (27) in hot embrace appeared in the media, the couple promised each other eternal fidelity, writes UsMagazine.

The 38 year old has thus married the 11 years younger mistress, who did the relationship with his then wife Jessica Ussery was dissolved.

Wedding was held in Mexico, with family and friends present, and the newlyweds tells the site that they are from out of luck:



– The world’s best Today

– This has been the best day of my life. I have my girl here, my friends, my family. Simply the world’s best day !, told the groom.

Also bride had only positive things to say about the wedding day:

– Today has been the best in my life . I feel like the luckiest lady, who are allowed to marry my best friend.

Aldean two children Keely (12) and Kendyl (7), from his marriage to ex-wife, was Also attending the wedding writes UsMagazine.

Public regret

When infidelity became known went country-star out publicly and apologized for the incident:

– The truth is that I’ve made a fool me out. I got too much to drink, let the party to take over and did indecent things in a bar. I ended up having to embarrass both myself and my family.

– I’m not perfect, and I’m sorry that I have disappointed you. Now I appreciate that I get worked me through this with my family and with their support, he said at the time.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment