Friday, March 20, 2015

Paradise Tina – It rang an unknown man who said he’d like me – Page2

(page2): It is not all inquiries Tina Hagen (25) seem equally as pleasant.



– People call me with hidden numbers

This week Tina been home from “Paradise Hotel”. Thus she became the first of this year’s “Paradise” The girl who had to check out of the hotel.

Now Tina back in Norway and 25-year-old says she has received many different feedback from both known and unknown about reality participation.

– The nearest my friends were not Amazed! They just sort of waiting for it. My parents were initially very sour, but it runs smoothly now. They at work thought it was just fun, says Tina to Page2.

– But it has also been a part weird inquiries. Several times I have experienced that it has been calling people I do not know and several have also called me hidden number.

ALSO READ: “Paradise” -Tina about silicone tits

sydentur and video greeting

It is especially one call Tina remembers well.

Voted Out: Tina Hagen became the first girl who had to go home from the Paradise Hotel.

Rune Bendiksen TV 3

– There was a man called and said he wanted me and that I had nice tits. Then only I let on.

Tina has also been offered to participate in travel and create video greeting.

– Another asked me to sydentur and he would then pay everything. I also got a call from someone who wanted me to make a video greeting to him that he would embark on YouTube, says «Paradise» -Tina.

– I also got Snapchat from people I do not know, including a man in his 40s would hit me.

But it is not the South Tours and sassy Snapchat takes to charm Tina. When Side2 met Tina before she checked into “Paradise Hotel” explained brunette that she very best like guys whose charm and personality.

– The look is not the most important for me. I want a fun and honest boy.



Fancy girlfriend

25-year-old also says that she misses being in a relationship and that she feels it is a long time since she had boyfriend.

ON TV: The first five Paradise girls.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– Yes, I could not really well thought me a boyfriend. I’m alredy a comparatively girl. Now about evening yesterday I somehow adding me with my cat and I feel really just like an old woman, laughing Tina.

Reality Participants also talked about that she spends much time training and that she may one day be silent in bikini fitness.

– After I came home from Paradise Hotel so I have had some little energy to concentrate on bikini fitness, but I’m certainly started training again. I know of course that I’ve become a little fish pudding and I have not given up, but right now I train not to set the stage when I’m not motivated enough, she explains.

Tina has also stated that she would like to participate in events such as “Gatebil.”

– I have not been approached yet, but I would really like to get an offer to be on “Gatebil”! There I could well imagine, for example, with the dance show, perhaps working with advertising or anything like that, she explains.

See intro video of Tina here:

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment