Sunday, March 22, 2015

Linni Meister betting as a singer again: – The song is extremely well received – kjendis.no

Earlier this year it became known that the Norwegian celebrity Linni Meister has signed with the international music company Universal Music.

Eight years after the cover song “Survivor” is she these days with topical song “#NoFilter.”

She tells Seoghør.no that she is proud and happy with his new hit:

– The song came out yesterday and have been taken extremely well received among the people. It pleases my heart big. Is there one thing I love to do it is to delight people, says Meister.



On properly

– There are several who say they are in a good mood of the song and the dance gets your foot to shake. When I came at an event yesterday played DJ one song at full blast, and the guests took off. Here we are talking everything from 18-year-olds to the well over 50. It was both fun and enjoyable to watch, she said.

Having released songs like “My ass” and “Somewhere My Limo That” has Linni this time released a somewhat more refined song – should we believe her self:

– This is the first time I give a song properly accounting for it. I love that “#NoFilter” is not about love of my life, or the like, but that it is a salute to all who work hard to present great social media – which at times can be a bit comical, especially when one pretends that it all is effortless.

Inspired by Grandma

– I should not throw stones in glass houses and I love all of my 71,000 followers onmeisterlinni, but the song is I have a character like “toys delicious” on Instagram – without a filter. I think you realize when you see the music video as soon released.

– Where do you find inspiration, Linni?

– I must say that my biggest inspiration is Grandma. She has taught me that I must always be myself; whatever. One does not need to be liked by everyone, and I hope that no goal. The main thing is to show who your true I am and stand for it. People have different tastes, and well it is! Is there anything I will help with this country, so it is giving positive energy and spreading joy to the people.

The song you listen via music services like Spotify, WiMP and iTunes.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment