Friday, March 20, 2015

Here storms The Voice-Yosef stage and covers participant – TV 2

In Friday’s episode of The Voice was Siri Kristine Størseth (28) among participants who received show singing voice before the program four mentors.

28-year-old was enough not quite prepared for what would happen when she had sung finished “Undermine” of the American country artist Kacey Musgrave.

Mentor and Madcon star Yosef Wolde-Mariam (36) stormed namely stage and board a gray jacket around your waist to the participant, who for the occasion wore a black dress.

– It is so bright here, so dress becomes slightly transparent, so I thought I’d help her while she stood here! grinned the gallant mentor.

– It was so embarrassing! I have exhibited my ass all over Norway, exclaimed Siri Kristine itself.

See Yosef storm scene above! The performance of Siri Kristine see below.

Got two of mentors to turn

It was fortunately not only outfit that was the focus of Friday’s program. Siri Kristine captivated namely mentors with his country voice. Both Hanne Sørvaag and Sondre Lerche turned.

See the entire Siri Kristine’s blind audition here:

An enthusiastic Siri Kristine tells TV2 that she almost failed to notice that she was ahead in the competition.

– First it went almost entirely up to me, because I was concentrating so much thinking about the text and everything! But when they turned around, I thought I should just drive on and do my best for the rest!

Siri Kristine about being further – It is indescribable!

28-year-old works in the a farm nursery, with “lots of small, lovely children.” Song career has always been a dream, although in the recent past has been on hold.

– I have had a long break from music because I was a Mom early. And then I started again this autumn, on shows and stuff. And I have been with a lot of different earlier, she explains.

Now hope Siri Kristine that The Voice could be the opportunity to work on a musical career. She is now one step further in the competition is great.

– It is so indescribable! I’m so happy! Now I have it absolutely amazing, this was what I really hoped for. I have almost never been so happy, it’s totally sick!

Watch The Voice Fridays at 20:00 on TV 2.

competition oldest was hailed by mentors for his hoarse voice.

Yosef: – I did not understand where all the sound came from!

See all The Voice performances here:

Close

Here storms Yosef stage and covers The Voice participant

Siri Kristine Størseth on blind audition in The Voice

Thomas (27) tries out Miley Cyrus megahit in The Voice

1767 impressions

Therefore, Sondre Lerche argue more

286 Views

How had they never thought Kim André could sing

22,374 impressions

Yosef about Oda (18): – It took me one stanza before I pressureA!

11777 views

Tina Indrevær on blind audition in The Voice

3131 views

Elisabeth Torstuen on blind audition in The Voice

4254 views

Kim André Rønningen blind audition in The Voice

8323 impressions

The Voice participant dominating hall with Katy Perry interpretation. Watch video!

Cristina Scuccia (25) thank God after she won the Italian” The Voice. “

See the most popular The Voice performances here.

Morland searched for a duet with the Eurovision. He found Debrah, and the two went to the top with the song “A Mont Rochester Like Me” on Saturday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment