Sunday, March 15, 2015

- I feel like a winner, I am! – Seher

Alexandra Joner went not to the top of MGP, but smiled anyway from ear to ear.

SEOGHØR.NO: 25 years old Alexandra Joner was one of the bookmakers advance favorites before Eurovision finale Saturday night.

Unfortunately, not the artist ‘ Cinderella »to the top. Debrah Scarlett and Kjetil Morland drew the longest strådet, with “A Monster Like Me.”

Anyway it was a sparkling Authorizations as Seoghør.no talked to.

– You know what, I am so happy I am! I am so happy with my performance and that is what is most important. Had been bad if I had been with but not felt I had done a good job, smiled beauty.

And the brave artist did not think it did something that she did not win – while she had the stunning dress.



Cinderella: Alexandra Joner told that her contribution MGP was built on a personal story. Ida Nikolaisen / See and Hear

– This dress I’ll sleep with and cuddle and have with me everywhere. No doubt that it’s favorite outfit now. I have it very good. I felt it went so well, so I’m so happy. I’m very happy and feel like a winner, I, laughing artist.

It was just own conduct she was nervous beforehand.

– It is clear I is a little nervous and feel pressure. But it is only pushed I put on myself to make a good appearance she told Seoghør.no before the final.



Flirty Justin

After she punched through dancing and artist in the TV show “Dansefeber” in 2007, Alexandra Joner regularly figured on top lists of the most sexy women.

The superstar Justin Bieber shared obviously the Norwegian population perceptions and tried equally well at Alexandra when she danced in his video “Eenie Meenie” in 2010.

– Yes, he actually did it. It was not like he invited me home exactly, but a little flirting was it.

– The funny thing is that even though he was 16, he looked like a twelve year-old, told Authorizations In an interview with the magazine Massive.



girlfriend: Alexandra and financier Runar Vatne (40) have been living together for two years. Look and Listen

Have found happiness

Although the age difference on Bieber and Authorizations obviously was slightly largest team, it was history when the great artist was familiar with the fifteen years older financier Runar Vatne (40) a few years later. They
two quickly became one of the most glamorous couples, but Alexandra wanted in no way a life that financial lady home in the residence they share at Frogner in Oslo.
– Heller gangster lady than financial ma’am. It is a matter of principle! Alexandra explained in an earlier interview with Look and Listen.

See Alexandras “Cinderella” video here:

ALSO READ: – All girls should try this

15th March 2015 – 8:00

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment