Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kari Traa is pleased to entrust model assignments for her new … – kjendis.no

Last week launched the former freestyle queen Kari Traa (41) its latest collection of summer roll.

Previously Traa even posed as a model in their own clothes. But in recent years it is younger women who have had the honor to show off the colorful fabric. Including The Farm winner from 2012, Ingvild crust Thygesen.



– Outdated

To get it also to be in the future. Kari tells namely that her time as a model is over.

– Yes, I think so. I’m too outdated. I do not feel like more, and so I have said up about that we must have other models. I think the girls we can represent the brand in a way that I can vouch for. We try to find sporty and natural girls. With me seeping everything’s in the wrong place, so I’m probably not the best model anymore, she says to See and hear.

And even though sports her career is over, still holding voss girl in shape.

– I’m the little lazy of me then, I try as best I can with some jogging and some strength training. I’m like that if I will not compete in anything, so I can not find the motivation to train like I did before. But I am well in good enough shape to be a relatively fresh mother of two I think.



Nearly blind

When Traa recently guested NRK program “Play Me”, she revealed a bloody episode that took place when she was 15 years old. At the time, she enjoyed good to whiz around in a car at Voss with the older boys. But it all went wrong when she was going to pull up what was probably her first beer bottle.

– I borrowed a pair of scissors, but when I tried to open the bottle, I drove the scissors straight in the eye, she said to a lighter shocked “Play Me” -programleder Vågard Unstad (29).

Traa were driven straight to the hospital in Voss, where doctors could ascertain that the optic nerve was rescued by one millimeter poor margin.

ALSO READ: – I have a deprivation still

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment