Tuesday, March 24, 2015

“Paradise Hotel”: – I am embarrassed that I was naked in front of several – Page2

(page2) – It happened very much wonder yesterday, saying “Paradise” -Emilie.



– Never seen so many sex-crazed people

This week on “Paradise Hotel” are characterized by mystery and secrets.

In Monday’s episode checked a new masked participant into the hotel and the same evening was organized masquerade party. It was perhaps the wildest party inside the hotel so far and several of the participants were even shocked everything that happened.

IN PARADISE HOTEL: Emilie offered themselves under maskeradefesten.

TV3 Skjermdump

– What the hell is this evening really? said among other Isabell.

– I do not understand what has happened inside this hotel here now. It is full chaos! It’s like a jungle in here! I’ve never seen so many sex-crazed people in my entire life, Sarah said.

READ MORE: The sexual frustration begin to take over at the Paradise Hotel

The next day

to satisfy the Mads got a runk but is glad he said no to sex.

TV3 Skjermdump

In Besides that Christian Fredrik and Elin stood for the first “Paradise” -sex, there were several others who pretended hands and tongue run wild. Among other things then got Mads runkehjelp Emilie under a sheet, but it is not the female reality participant greatest fill anxiety for the day after.

– I have some fill anxiety today. It happened very much wonder yesterday, I’m embarrassed, says Emilie.

She threw namely just as well all the clothes with Mads, Sara and Mathias as spectators.

– I am most embarrassed that I was naked in front of several yesterday, says 22-year old and adding that she has no trouble admitting that she could well imagined anything more.

REVEALED TONIGHT: Who is the participant who hides behind the black cloak and gold mask?

TV3 Skjermdump

– I could happily have sex yesterday! says an honest Emilie.

Would not have sex

Mads however is happy with what happened at yesterday’s party and is glad that he did not end up in bed with Emilie.

– It’s not that I will not. But it has little to do with dignity too, believes the male ‘Paradise’ -participants.

– I refrained because I think about my partner. It is important to have some confidence there, says Mads in tonight’s episode.

Today, it also revealed who hides behind the mask.

See “Paradise Hotel” on TV3 clock 10:30 p.m..

Were you engaged in this issue? Like us on Facebook to get the tip on several similar cases!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment