Tuesday, March 24, 2015

- A Paradise Hotel without me is not worth looking at – Page2

(page2): We are now well into the third week of the season inside the scandal property in Mexico, and during the last week we have already witnessed complicated parseremonier and the first “Paradise sex.”

Today we got however a reunion with one of the participants from the previous season, Audun Sørseth, popularly called Lord Sørseth.

– It was very fun to check in again at the hotel. I do not think anyone can imagine a Paradise Hotel without Audun Sørseth, there had been a Paradise Hotel is not worth looking at, he says to Page2.

Read also: Martine (21) stretched its borders to Paradise Hotel

Had to go with mask

Check for Audun was not quite as usual, and the participant was forced to go with a full face mask and a nationwide black robe, throughout the first day inside the hotel. He got neither allowed to speak and had to communicate solely through nodding and shaking his head.

– It was ridiculously hot, but thankfully I got the VIP treatment, and

MASK: Audun Sørseth had to hide behind a mask throughout the first day inside the hotel. Photo: TV3

did take me some breaks without mask on solo. It helped a lot. When I was out in the sun rose sweat from your hair down to your toes, says Audun to Page2.

About the other participants at the hotel managed to guess who hiding behind the mask would Audun continue to stay on solo, but if they guessed wrong, would Audun gain the ability to split a pair.

The other participants missed the name and tipped Ole Frederick Karlsen from previous season. This led to Audun could freely pick and choose between partners, and stood finally behind Isabell.

– Was not it hard not to talk to anyone during the first day?

– It was really nice to not talk to the others. A man like me is much alone, so I’m used to shut up for a while, says Sørseth to Page2.
>

Celebrity Status

Lors Audun Sørseth received much attention in last year’s season, including for the confident and condescending his behavior inside the hotel. He stated several times that the ladies at the hotel did not reach up to his standard.

This year however, it seems as though Audun is more pleased with the selection.

– The first thing I thought when I saw the girls was that it looked like a cross between Diet War and Top Model. I am very pleased with both the boys and girls this season. The boys are very astute, and more my type than last year, he said.

CELEBRITY STATUS: Audun Sørseth does not deny that he still experiences a great celebrity status after having been a participant in the Paradise Hotel. Photo: TV3

Despite the fact that it is almost a year has passed since Audun Sørseth checked out of the hotel last time, there is nothing to suggest that Norwegians have forgotten Audun Sørseth.

– It has been very much attention. I remember people told me that Paradise Hotel makes you a celebrity in about three months, but I do not feel it has given up at all. It’s almost so I must have lifeguards on venues, for there are so many girls who are trying to get to my department, he says, before adding:

– It actually happens that they use power.

His behavior, however, he obtained problems sometimes, and during the final party last year it was nip and tick fuss when Audun was involved in a slosskamp, ​​and ended up in trouble with some of Triana Iglesias follow.

Now he eases however slightly blurred, and admits that he is not deleted are equally condescending in reality as he seems on TV screen.

– I’m almost like I’m on display, but I’m a little less cocky and show more love towards other people. I’m not as overbearing, but I still think I’m worth more than most other participants inside the hotel, quit Sørseth.

Want to keep up with the latest updates from Paradise Hotel? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment