Monday, March 16, 2015

Deaf interpreter stole the show in the Swedish Grand Prix – Aftenposten

“Why did we not SVT sign language interpreter to Eurovision instead?”

This is the attitude in both regular and social media after Saturday’s final in the Swedish Melodifestivalen. Måns Zelmerlöw won the finals and will be traveling to Vienna with his song “Heroes”.

But it was sign language interpreter Tommy Krångh that really stole the show and won the people in social media with his behavior. Swedes shelves now Krångh for his wonderful immersion in songs and shows.

– I do not know what happens. I go into the music and lose in a way myself, though I know exactly what I should do. It’s almost like a dance performance, as a number. One only enters and runs on, says interpreter Lajkat.se.

Now it is required that the interpreter should be with the artist Måns Zelmerlöw finalist in Eurovision too.

– He gets happy call me. I have nothing planned then, says Tommy Krångh.

Published: March 16th. 2015 10:45

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment