Monday, March 16, 2015

“Paradise Hotel” Participation: – I am very unhappy with how I was prepared – Page2

(page2): – Must be the first time that a participant feels for kind manufactured, says TV3 press officer Line Vee Hanum.



Incomplete version of himself

Last week began a new season of “Paradise Hotel” where ten boys and five girls checked into the hotel.

Reality series has already attracted much attention with including “Paradise” -kevin statements about how he can tell if a girl has a venereal disease and it is also revealed that this year will be “Paradise” -sex.

During the first week had several of the boys leave the hotel. One of them was Jonas Opsahl who now says he was very surprised how he was prepared on TV.

– I am really very pleased and surprised how I was prepared Paradise Hotel. I think it was frustrating to see myself as “an incomplete version of Jonah”, and want people to know how it was to see themselves on TV compared to what happened and was said Jonas says to Page2.

Watch clips from first episode here:

– Reality is not always reality

There are enough known that TV manufacturers like cliffs and highlighting situations that it should be the most entertaining, such as including in “Paradise Hotel”. This is also Jonah fully aware of and he says TV3 know what they are doing, but he still believes that viewers should be more attentive.

JONAS OPSAHL in Paradise Hotel.

Silje Bjørnstaad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– TV3 want to emphasize it that steal attention from viewers, and stock speculation among them. And they have every opportunity To view the issue from the side they want, with part or full opinions of the participants they wish, explains 22-year-old.

– There is hardly anything new, but what should be “reality TV” may have so many more pages than it is displayed, and it should viewers be aware of before they choose to comment, whether it’s sake or praise. Producers want to get the best out of everyone and asks us to express our opinions. But even though I was myself fully, I look like a different person on the TV screen, he continued.

– It is to be reality TV may in reality be something completely different. Paradise Hotel is compressed, it is a full day being to forty minutes. Discussions, interviews and other contact between the participants can be raised or omitted from their context.



Won comments

Reality Participant Jonas points out that he is a passive person who likes to obeservere while he maintains contact with those he comes good along with.

– On TV it looked like I was not interested in talking to anyone. I am modest, but I have however always something to come by in a discussion. I’ve gotten a lot of praise, but also some comments on my “passive” participation by the stay, says reality participant.

YEAR FIRST PARADISE-PARTICIPANTS: Ten boys and five girls checked into the hotel the first week.

Silje Bjørnstad Mediehuset Nettavisen

– Although I think TV3 could profited highlighting clearer opinions among all participants, so that more viewers can recognize themselves in our heads. The more strong personalities and distribution of utterances our, the better. Not everyone is interested in hearing talk about poop and STDs throughout the day. Many report me that I should not complain, considering that some appear in a bad way. But the difference is that many of those actually are as they are produced, he adds.



Irritated

Jonas emphasizes that there is a reason why he now question how he was prepared on TV.
– It must be said that I think it is fun to get noticed, but I’m probably less concerned PR than many. However, I feel that my opinions were added to the side and I felt I got a role that produced me very shy and quiet, he says.

– There I also irritates me over is that much of what I said, and highlights of my experience was omitted, so that I do not quite recognize what happened at the Paradise Hotel. For me I was the quiet person, while most of the action I took was gone.

In the first week of “Paradise Hotel” was the game laid out so that the black-clad would fight against the white-clad. Jonah was in the white boy gang.

– The first part of Paradise in the year was a team game, it was black against white. I was several times and talked and would link loyalty to the black group, while on TV, it looks like we are totally separate opponents.

– The people I got the best contact with were from the black group and all white was taken during a comb in any context. We were prepared “douchebags” whole gang.



– Must be the first time a participant feel too kindly prepared!

Press Officer in TV3, Line Vee Hanum, saying that they often receive feedback from previous participants.

LINE VEE Hanum is press officer TV3.

MTG TV

– It is very often we hear that participants feel error produced in cliff but a participant feel for kind manufactured in the cliff – I think must be the first time! I think Jonas emerges as just the fine boy he is, tells pressure boss Side2.

– The Paradise Hotel filmed it all day, so it goes without saying that there are only excerpts of everything that happens is in the daily hour episodes and there are a lot of what the participants experience that is never shown on TV, says Vee Hanum.

– I can understand that participants who have spent entire days, weeks and maybe months gladly want everything to with. It is also important to emphasize that this is television, and that it is necessary to follow story lines and edit the content for it to be understandable and entertaining for viewers. With fifteen participants first week it was not possible to give everyone as much time on screen.

See the Paradise Kevin talk about their own ability to see if a girl has a venereal disease here:

Shopping with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment