Monday, March 23, 2015

reveals touching tribute to his dead friend – Seoghør.no

– There were no other I thought of when I cut the umbilical cord, says the new father of Paul Walker.

SEOGHØR.NO: Last week came news that Vin Diesel (47) had been a father for the third time.

The “Fast & amp; Furious 7 »-aktuelle actor took the newborn with his girlfriend and model Paloma Jiménez (31). Now reveals the callous movie star both gender and name of heartbreaker, writes UsWeekly.

When Vin Diesel guested TV show “Today” Monday morning, he told me that the choice of name is a tribute to “Fast & amp; Furious »-kollegaen Paul Walker, who lost his life in an ugly car accident before Christmas in 2013.

– When I was in the hospital was the name I would give her … I called her. .. I gave her the name Pauline told Diesel touched on his newborn daughter.

The case continues below.



SOFT MANN: When action superstar Vin Diesel announced her daughter’s birth on Facebook, he did it with this cute picture – and a verse from “It’s A Wonderful World “. Facebook / Vin Diesel

Felt Pauls presence the delivery room

Vin Diesel, which already has daughter Hania (6) and son Vincent (4) with Paloma, had a very close relationship with Paul Walker.

The two played against each other for years in “Fast & amp; Furious “films, and the brutal death of 40-year Walker went hard catching up colleague.

– There was no other person I thought of when I cut the umbilical cord. I just thought … I knew he was there, and it felt like a way to preserve his memory as a part of my family and my existence, said the father of three freshly frank to “Today” ‘s Natalie Morales about the choice of name.

Paul Walker was in the middle of filming of the latest “Fast & amp; Furious “movie, when he and his friend Roger Rodas (38) died on the highway. Movie star’s two brothers, Caleb (37) and Cody Walker (26), took great brother role as Brian O’Conner to finalize action movie that has Norwegian theatrical release on April 1.

Vin Diesel Receiver star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles

HAPPY FAMILY: Vin Diesel with Paloma Jimenez and kids Hania and Vincent in August 2013, when he received his own star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. Stella Pictures

ALSO READ: “The Hobbit” star got engaged

23. March 2015 – 9:47 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment