Saturday, March 14, 2015

- Silicone Tits changed my life – kjendis.no

Tina Hagen (25) has already received much attention in this year’s edition of “Paradise Hotel” on TV3.

roommate Kevin Kvam Violence (20) said among other things that he chose Tina Hagen (25) partner out for tactical reasons, and because she was what he called “ugliest”.

Tina laughs However Kevins comments. And Thursday she pulled the longest straw, when Kevin had to check out of “Paradise Hotel”.



La underwent surgery

For Seoghør.no she says that she has worked with, among others ass say to get it just the way she wants it.

She comes from Bamble and is very interested in training.

But there was one thing she could not train themselves – namely greater tits .

Tina is the only one of the girls who checked into the first Paradise episode, which has enlarged breasts artificially.

– I was completely flat

– There were many times that tits ruined everything. I was completely flat before I took it. At least when I should have with me a boy home and did not dare to take off my top and stuff, she says, adding:

– why I decided to take it when I was 24 years. There’ve changed my life really, I’ve gained a lot more confidence. One concern less.

When Seoghør.no met her at the premiere party for this year’s Paradise season, she revealed that her breasts had led to much attention from the boys at the hotel.

– Yes, boys’s often little more concerned stuff than girls. The girls kidding much that they had to send me out because I had so trained buttocks, while the boys commented tits, she says.



Had poor self

25-year-old tells Seoghør.no that she had thought carefully and long on the consequences before she took the operation.

– I had very low self-esteem. It ruined very for everything else and I thought very much about it. I felt I lacked one thing that girl. I felt lacked a body, she says.

Monday night was the premiere of “Paradise Hotel” in 2015, and it started with a bang.

For Seoghør.no told Tina that she was shocked when she heard Kevin’s comments, but mean messages backfires Kevin yourself:

– I do not mind it, like really. So, I can only say: “Right back at ya!”

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment