Friday, March 20, 2015

Therefore choose Vebjørn Sand exhibiting Fredriksen daughters portraits – against their … – TV 2

On Thursday night opened Vebjørn Sand (49) its biggest exhibition.

The Gallery at Aker Brygge was packed with art enthusiasts last night.



Cabinets publicity about special exhibition

Good morning Norway studio sits a happy Vebjørn Sand, who is pleased with the turnout and feedback on their images.

THE EXHIBITION: Sand is proud portraits he painted of Fredriksen sisters. Photo: Grab from Good Morning Norway.

He has created publicity about the exhibition at stir wearing Fredriksen daughters. He painted pictures of the girls, whom he later chose to set out against their will.

Sand was commissioned to paint the billionaire heirs as a gift for shipowner-dad Jon Fredriksen. After several months of work, decided the twins to make portraits should not appear to the public.

– I got this portrait assignment, which was a very exciting process. The pictures were the finest double portraits I have painted, and I had an agreement with Cathrine Fredriksen that VG should get display images exclusively when they were finished. The agreement broke she says Sand TV 2.

” Kind “PORTRAITS: The artist seems pictures show a nice side of the sisters. Photo: Grab from Good Morning Norway.

– I am proud of my pictures

– I was surprised and sorry when it happened. I now come back to Norway after fifteen years abroad, and have not done anything much since the 90s. Now I have my biggest muster ever and will showcase the finest I’ve done. I am very proud of my portraits, so it is unthinkable for me to not show off the finest I’ve done, continues the artist.

Sand got no from twins to have exhibit original portraits. He decided to paint similar pictures.

He spent four months to recreate the portraits that were exhibited at Aker Brygge Thursday night.

Watch the interview with Vebjørn Sand and art historian Tommy Sørbø top of the case.

Katy Perry (30) will hold a concert at Telenor Arena Friday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment