Friday, March 27, 2015

Tone in poker NM: It has been very unnerving – HegnarOnline

Wednesday night were Norway champion poker for women named. After Tone Damli were knocked out, set Sandra Storholt and Kristine valley again to fighting for championship title and more than 50,000 crowns. Storholt could shortly after Damlis exit take victory in “Ladies event”, newspaper VG reports.

The prize for Damlis third is over 25,000 dollars.

– It has been very thrilling and instructive. I’ve become a much better poker player in no time. It was extremely funny. I had not dreamed of doing so as well. It is exceptional, she says to VG soon after.

What has made you so good in so little time? asks the newspaper.

– I think I’m good at listening to the advice I get, also I might have a poker face, she says with a smile, answer Damli.

Tomorrow she play the main event where it is expected around 1300 participants, newspaper VG.

– Tomorrow I’ll onto guys. We’ll see how it goes, I’m getting sore in the back. But I’m looking forward.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment