Wednesday, March 18, 2015

- I’ve always had problems with girl friends – Seoghør.no

Elin Bergius reveals to Seoghør.no why she burst into tears in front of “Paradise Hotel” cameras.

SEOGHØR.NO: When Elin Bergius (21) entered the “Paradise Hotel” Monday, there was much drama.

21-year-old snogging literally, when she kissed several of the boys, and called for nude bathing on his first Paradise party.

This created much jealousy and discord among the other participants, especially girls who chose to remain completely away the new participant.

The exception was Emilie FLEIM Svang (22), who was a very good tone with newcomer Elin.



CRYING: Elin Bergius felt so frozen out at the hotel, she burst into tears.

– The request tyr very much to me that I found a girlfriend there. Just talk and be themselves. S honest since I’ve always had problems with girl friends, says Elin Seoghør.no

But after a party took Emilie distance Elin, which meant that she had no friends at the hotel.

– Proud Emilie

Thus, burst into tears Swede front of the cameras.

Seoghør.no she says that she felt ostracized.

– I was so sorry I thought I and Emilie were good friends. Got very betrayed by her and felt completely outside. So I started to cry, and dread to see it on television. I have prepared myself for the worst, she said before Tuesday’s episode was sent.

Bergius regrets however that she showed up nearly naked on Norwegian television.

– I’m crazy. I’m just myself. In “Paradise” so if you end up in a bubble and one stops to think of the cameras, she says to Seoghør.no.



WILD: Elin Bergius from Sweden created discord in the hotel. TV 3

Watch video from when Seoghør.no met all the participants in Mexico below.

Watch the episode on se.no.

ALSO READ: Here is this year’s participants

18th March 2015 – 8:00

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment