Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Got scissors eye – kjendis.no

– I would be a carpenter when I was little and I could perhaps become the even with only one eye? asked Kari Traa (41) rhetorical NRK program “Play Me” Monday.

The popular business woman and Olympic winning freestyle skier has never hidden the fact that she has taken their chances in life, and as a rule it has gone well .

But 15 years old happiness was better than wise.

– Blood flowed

Traa was in adolescence part of both sporting and boars environment Voss.

Having unfolded on the slopes, she enjoyed good to whiz around in a car at Voss with the older boys. 15 years old she sat in the back seat and would draw up what was probably her first beer bottle.

– I borrowed a pair of scissors, but when I tried to open the bottle, I drove the scissors right eye.

– The blood flowed, told the former freestyle skier to an easier shocked “Play Me” -programleder Vågard Unstad (29).

Rescued hospital

Kari was driven straight to the hospital in Voss, where doctors could ascertain that the optic nerve was rescued by one millimeter poor margin.

Had scissors hit tiny bit different, she would become blind in one eye.

– What had happened to me? Maybe I could become a carpenter anyway, she wonders, happy to have all your senses intact still.



Introduces new collection

Traa has also had success with its proprietary woollens. Earlier this week, she launched her new collection with garments of summer roll.

The launch takes place just over a month after she lost her father in February.

To See and hear she says she still experiencing a large missing his father.

– I’m fine, but I have a deprivation remains. I have many fond memories that I take with me. And I was lucky to have my father as long as I got, says Traa.

ALSO READ: – I have a deprivation still

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment