Sunday, March 15, 2015

- I’m a man, I will not be treated like that – Page2

(page2): In the second episode of The Biggest Loser Norway, we meet a dejected blue layer. Optimism and team spirit from last week has virtually disappeared and made struggling to keep spirits up.

Several of the participants have problems with the coach, Adrian. During the first week, he has driven the blue team hard. That people cry and puke in plastic buckets is no excuse for PT-Adrian, it just means that you are working hard.

Katarina Gihbsson (30) admits that she wants to go home. She thought she was strong enough, but is now in doubt.

– I do not want to be a machine. I’m not interested in it. I have feelings, I’m a man and I will be treated like that, says Katarina Gihbsson (30).

ALSO READ: Biggest Loser participant shocks with its new shape

Katarina gets support from teammate Madelen Haugen (22). She came early in conflict with Adrian, and escaped into the bathroom when he shouted at her that she had to work harder. A clearly annoyed Adrian to fetch her out of the bathroom and said he had no time for such behavior.

– This is a military regime. I am a human, I’m not a robot, says Madelen despondent.

Watch the second episode of The Biggest Loser on TVNorge Monday at 20.30

ALSO READ: I want to married to conceive

Want to read more issues about health and fitness? Equal us on Facebook!

Shopping with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment