Friday, June 19, 2015

- The family struggled to accept that I was bisexual – Side2

Supermodel Cara Delevingne (22) has graced magazine covers and catwalks a while now, but has also been relatively sought after by the tabloids for his distinctive public lifestyle.

In an interview with Vogue, she tells openly about her difficult adolescence, the relationship with the mother and the reactions she has gotten to be bisexual. Cara has recently increasingly been seen with DJ St Vincent, whose name is Annie Clark, and she confirmed to the magazine that the two are a couple.

LES also: Now Cara Delevignes new collection here

22-year old says it took time for her family to accept that she likes both boys and girls, and that she even struggled to accept it.

– I think that I’m with my girlfriend is a good part of why I’m so happy with who I am. And I say it’s a miracle. It took me a long time to accept it, until I fell in love with a girl when I was 20 years and I realized I had to accept it, she says, adding that parents considered her love for girls as a “period she had through “.

COVER: Cara on the cover and inside the magazine Vogue’s July edition.

Facsimile

ETTERTRAKTED: Cara has gone impressions and been the face of a number of major fashion houses and marks.

She says that there are women who have inspired her, but also that it is women who have made her most miserable.

– I’ve just been hurt by women, my mother first and foremost, she says of her mother Pandora, which for years struggled with heroin addiction.

Cara grew up in Belgravia in London with the sisters Poppy (29) and Charlotte (30). His mother was even a it-girl of the 80s, while the danger is real estate developer. To rebel against the established, smoked Cara even marijuana, and she said she had trouble concentrating at school as a teenager while she struggled with depression.

LES also: Check Caras new ideas

She also says that model the profession has not been a passion outside in recent years, but more is a step towards the dream – as an actor . And currently she is current with seven upcoming films during the year. First is she looking at starring in Paper Towns, based on John Greens bestselling novel.

SWEETHEART: Cara confirms that she is with musician boyfriend St. Vincent.

Jon Kopaloff / Scott Dudelson

MODEL: Cara with Kate Moss.

Shopping with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment