Monday, June 29, 2015

Paris Hilton: – I thought I was going to die – Seoghør.no

The Norwegian ancestry billionaire heir cried out in agony when she unsuspecting suffered his worst nightmare. Watch video!

SEOGHØR.NO: Hotel heir Paris Hilton (34) became world famous after she participated in the show “The Simple Life” with her best friend Nicole Richie (33).

Since then, the blonde also played in movies, had his own reality show, published books and been a guest presenter for TV3 series “Paradise Hotel”.

Nowadays the music the focus of Paris.

Last month she released the song “High Off My Love”, and it was during a promoteringstur to Dubai that 34-year-old experienced his worst nightmare.

Watch the video at the top of the article!

The driver of the aircraft was in fact no ordinary pilot, but the Egyptian TV program manager Ramez Galal (42). He is known to trick people with hidden cameras.

The case continues below.


GREAT CELEBRITY SOCIAL NETWORK PICTURES

TRAVEL AROUND THE WORLD: Paris spends much time in the air, and her biggest fear is that the plane she sits in will crash – a fear she really got to know when she was “prank” recently. Scanpix


With the help of several extras and convincing sound effects, were Paris fooled into thinking that the plane she sat in the crash – and the whole thing was of course filmed.

A terrified Paris, according to the website Contact Music have shrieked in agony multi times during the flight.

– What happens? Is this normal? What f ** n happening ?, says the TV star repeatedly.
When he saw the reactions will Ramez Galal have apologized.

– Excuse me, excuse me! I am a bad man. I’m an actor. This is a show with jokes !, reveals Ramez when the plane finally landed safely.

Was it a joke? I thought I would die. It has been my biggest fear, to die on a flight, answer clearly upset Paris.

Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie

BREAKTHROUGH: Paris were seriously familiar with the program “The Simple Life”, where she also brought with her best friend Nicole Richie. Scanpix

After the scary event, took the star to Twitter to share their feelings.

“It was the scariest moment of my life. I really thought the plane was going to crash and we all got to die, “she wrote.


READ ALSO: What happened to your tits to Paris?

29 June 2015 – 2:01 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment