Friday, June 19, 2015

- A miracle that these words come out of my mouth – Seoghør.no

Now confirms supermodel Cara Delevingne that she has girl girlfriend.

SEOGHØR.NO: Cara Delevingne (22) is one of the world’s most coveted models, and get both boys and girls to turn out for her when she travels the world with job.

Since March Cara been linked romantically the ten years older Grammy-winning artist Annie Clark, also known as St. Vincent.

But 22-year-old self has never commented romance rumor or their own sexual orientation – until now.

– I think a lot of the reason I feel so happy about who I am these days, is because I’m in love with my girlfriend. And it is a miracle that these words come out of my mouth, she tells Vogue, according to E! News.com.

The British beauty also says that she was long puzzled over its own sexuality and that this is part of the reason that she struggled with anxiety and depression in childhood.

– It took me a long time to accept, but then I fell in love with a girl at age 20, I realized that I had to accept it, she explains.

The case continues below.

Cara Delevingne and St.Vincent in NYC

IN LOVE: Here’s Cara Delevingne and girlfriend Annie Clark on his way home from a Stella McCartney fashion show in New York. Splash News

If any marry a man

Cara, who formerly also has been with “Lost” star Michelle Rodriguez (36), does not want to put a label on himself, and says she also attracted to men.

– I have erotic dreams only about men. Two nights ago I dreamed that I went to a boy, who was surrounded by friends, and threw myself over him, she admits.

– But there are women who inspire me and they has also been my downfall. I’ve only been wounded by girls. First and foremost, my mother, she reveals.

22-year-old mom, Pandora Delevingne, has been open about his battle with addiction, and is now writing a book about this.

– If I had found a boy I could fall in love, I had wanted to marry him and have children. And it scares the life out of me because I think I’m crazy, and I’m worried always that boy would left me when he really gets properly acquainted with me, she says openly in the interview.



visibly intoxicated actress Michelle Rodriguez and model Cara Delevingne sit courtside at the Knicks game against the Pistons.

ex-girlfriend: Last year, Cara a relationship with actress Michelle Rodriguez. Here are paired together at a basketball game. All Over Press

ALSO READ: Here it goes wrong for Cara Delevingne

19 June 2015 – 8:52 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment