Thursday, June 11, 2015

Latest “beat” for Ivar Dyrhaug – Adresseavisen

– It is strange in many ways. I was sure that I would quit and kept acceptance speech, a year ago. Then it was not a matter of continuing with the program until 2016, and then I thought that others had to take over. But then decided NRK decided to start earlier, and I’m glad, because I get thanked for me, says Ivar Dyrhaug NRK.

The first time he led the singing competition “beat for beat ‘was claimed NRK in 1999, when they brought in as many singing celebrities they could obtain, but soon realized that celebrities would only fill a few seasons.

Since then he has been involved recruited musical- and cabaret artists who otherwise rarely is watching TV.

Dyrhaug is not worried about how it will go with the program when he stops.

– I think the concept is very strong. NRK aims to keep a long time, and it is also one of the reasons we agreed that a change was about time. I can not stay for very long, he said.

Ivar Dyrhaug has eight episodes left, including the very last sent Friday December 18th. Who will take over the baton is not known.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment