Monday, June 15, 2015

Nervous “Pizza” -Stian took Shall We Dance tattoo – TV 2

On Monday this year’s Shall We Dance participants disclosed.

Stian “Staysman» Thorbjørnsen (33) from Fredrikstad is a songwriter and artist, and acting together with Lasse Jensen as the duo “Staysman & amp; Lazz. “



Outside comfort zone

In spring 2015 they participated in the Eurovision Song Contest with the song” A well-cooked pizza “, where they ended up third in the Norwegian final. Stian has also participated in Paradise Hotel and Robinsonekspedisjonen.

– Why did you agree to participate in Shall We Dance?

– There must be what gets me the most out of your comfort zone. I’ve done a lot of fun, but then I miss constantly a challenge. I’m not so afraid to go on stage anymore, and here I’m going to be terrified, so it is the biggest challenge I could find. Without tulle: I am much more afraid of this than Robinson and MGP and everything. I notice that I am alive! says Stian TV 2 during the press conference.

Christopher Mørch Husby is on Shall We Dance.

Princess Madeleine (33) and Chris O’Neill (40) were parents just two days after the prince wedding .

Did SVD-tattoo

Thorbjørnsen are known to tattoo memories of their bodies, and when he participated in the Eurovision Song Contest, the Eurovision logo immortalized on the chest.

– Of course I had to immortalize Shall We Dance. Now run it and grow it, so it is not so pretty right now, he said.

Stian also has tattooed on her stomach with “20 kg extra,” which is a stanza from his new song “livid & amp ; Sur “. Although he claims that he has always weighed 20 kg extra, but that he might lose lots of weight during dance competition he does not see as a concern.

MEMORY FOR LIFE: Stian thinking to put a minus sign in front of this tattoo if he loses a few kilos during the dance competition. Photo: TV2.

– Then tattoos I just minus sign in front. I saw per heimly lose 20 kg last year, so it will be interesting to see how my body looks like after this circus.



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment