Monday, June 22, 2015

Jenner sisters with touching Father’s Day greetings to Caitlyn – Side2

(Page2): When Vanity Fair-face with the first picture of Caitlyn Jenner as woman was made public earlier this month, went the world off its hinges.

The picture set new records on social media, people wondered what prompted her to choose the name Caitlyn, and it was initiated their own polls to find out what Americans really thought about Caitlyn, completely basicaly .

Also read: Can rake in five times as much as Bruce

Despite all the fuss, there is no doubt that Caitlyn two daughters, Kylie and Kendall Jenner, seem to take gender shift with good cheer.

“My whole life has this soul been my father, and even though You are different now does not mean you’re not my dad, so you’ve been my whole life. Congratulations Father’s Day to the person who raised me and taught me everything I know. My hero, “wrote Kendall Jenner on Instagram on Father’s Day, along a picture of her and Bruce Jenner before gender shift.

“Happy Father’s Day, my little ray of sunshine. “You can still call me dad, Kylie. Whatever happens, I will always be your father. That will never change, ‘” wrote Kylie Jenner same day.

This is not the first time that Kardashian-Jenner clan endorses Caitlyn to show support. Following the ABC interview Asked whole family behind her on social media.



Want to keep up on TV and entertainment? Like us on Facebook!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment