Saturday, June 13, 2015

Princess Sofia with unconventional speech coup – surprised everyone – kjendis.no

(NTB / Dagbladet): There has been a lot of love in Stockholm today.

Prince Carl Philip has had its Sofia, and still live the party in the best of health in the Swedish capital.

During the wedding dinner held Prince Carl Philip one emotional speech in which he told how he and Sofia broke up several times, before they found together well.

– Every time we tried to be from apart, my heart was empty. And finally, Sofia, we chose the right – a decision that makes me the happiest man, Prince said.

The coup own speech

Princess Sofia held no voice in the middle instead to coup her own voice with a musical, writes Aftonbladet.

– Just like Dad said earlier tonight, I’ve always gone my own way. I wanted to do something special for my family, so I have written down some words that explain the love I feel, she said.

Then performed artists Molly Sandén and Danny Saucedo a song based on the words Sofia had written.

– Everything I am, everything I have, to my last breath will I love you, they sang among others.

Sang coup so according to Expressen to have taken Prince Carl Philip on the bed and there was a prince who touched shone against his wife.

Elvis impersonator

After tonight’s speeches and wedding dinner was ready for the cake cutting.

Prince Carl Philip drew his sword when he would cut up the wedding cake.

“cake” was a futuristic pastries with flavors of strawberry, rhubarb and pistachio, writes the newspaper Expressen. It consisted of a variety of cakes which were placed on what looked to be a metal sculpture.

After the cake was put to life, it was time for the bridal waltz. Aftonbladet reports that the couple danced to the song Sofias bridal waltz – performed by Per Bred Hammar, including known as Elvis impersonator on ferries on the Baltic Sea.



Avicii flew into

While some would dance into the night, chose others to go home at 1 o’clock.

British Prince Edward and his wife Sophie will be among those who have left the party.

The same applies to heavily pregnant princess Madeleine and her husband Chis O’Neill.

The Swedish artist Avicii, who has flown to Stockholm, will entertain them who continue the celebration.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment