Friday, June 26, 2015

Eli Kari Gjengedal must enroll weather with crutches: – unbeknownst when I can throw them – kjendis.no

Eli Kari Gjengedal (44) is known to update viewers with the weather on TV 2, but this week she had with an “additional passenger” in the shipment.

When notified she namely with the weather with crutch accessories.

For Seoghør.no she explains why crutch was with her in the TV studios:

skiing injuries

– There is for skiing injuries in winter. I operated the new cruciate ligament two weeks ago.

– Everything is going fine, and I’m so glad that TV 2 facilitates that I can go to work. People wonder why Crutches is with and how it goes with me, and that’s nice.

It was in March that she and her husband Tom Saxegaard (45) headed for the Spanish skiing – and strandeldoradoet Sierra Nevada, for skihygge, speed and fun. But for poor Eli Kari took Adventure week end after just one day:

– It had been nice if the skis had tripped, explained Gjengedal to See and Hear in March.



– Nasty audio

Instead she heard a nasty sound of the right knee and bone fracture was a fact.

– When do you expect to be healthy?

– It is unclear when I can throw my crutches, some use eight weeks and other uses four weeks. But I have been allowed to ride by the doctor, so when my family and I travel to Florida in early July is the NFL is on the agenda, says 44-year-old from Sogn og Fjordane.

Right after surgery in early June, celebrated Gjengedal with a sminkefri “selfies” as she embarked on Instagram:

TV2 værsjef and her husband Tom were married in Las Vegas last April. They both have two each his son from a previous relationship, and all four will spend their summer vacation in the United States.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment