Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Morten out of “The Farm” – proposed to his girlfriend on the fly – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Morten Husdal Aamaas busted by Sunday’s “The Farm” episode after battle with André.

To the Dagbladet tells Aamaas that it was really nice to escape from the reality program and get home.

– I think it was lovely to break out, since I miss my family. I stood with a big smile on my face when I was on my way home. As “The Farm” unfolded I got bad conscience for his wife, who had to take care of the online store we operate in addition to both the children, telling Aamaas.

freed on television

Before Morten left the television program he managed to propose to his girlfriend.

“I have a question for Monica Sørlie, and the question is: Would you like to marry me?”, we hear him say.

The answer he got the episode went on display tonight.

– Are you kidding? Now I got shock. I answer yes, says Sørlie according to TV 2.

– I was thrilled! Children’s birth and Morten’s proposal is the best I have experienced, she adds.

Even though he thought it was nice not having the camera lights and come home to 2015 again, admits Aamaas that tvekamptapet against Odd André Fredriksson was bitter – very bitter.

rivalry with Andre

– André behaved often so poor, and made crappy mood, so I really wanted to take him in failed. It has bothered me some that I missed, and I have annoyed me terribly that I did not beat André out. It would be nice to send him home. We had some conflict there, and I yelled at him several times, telling Aamaas about Duelist.

rivalry Odd André Fredriksson despite – Aamaas am very happy with my time at “The Farm,” and says he learned a lot.

– In particular I think of how good we have it in Norway. Even at “The Farm”, a hundred years back in time, we had it good, and I realize better how many in this world who have it much worse than us.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment