Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Finally confirms Kristen Stewart relationship – Seher

– I’m really in love with my boyfriend, rays she.

SEOGHØR.NO: In January last year rumors began to swirl that Kristen Stewart (26) had fallen for his former assistant Alicia Cargile.

At the time wrote Daily Entertainment News that the duo had already been a couple since spring 2014, and they lived together “Twilight” star luxury home in Los Feliz, California.

mid-2015 told Stewart’s mother, Jules Stewart, the Sunday Mirror that she had nothing against her daughter’s boyfriend with both men and women.

– How can I not accept that she nowadays have a girl’s boyfriend? She’s happy, she said at the time the newspaper, according to the Daily Mail.

Christian even allowed himself repeatedly photograph while she and Alicia have walked hand in hand together, but she has declined to comment on the relationship.

Until now.

In a new interview with Elle UK opens actor for the first time on the romance.

– Right now I’m really in love with my girlfriend. We broke up a few times and been together again, and this time it was like, “Finally I can feel something again,” she reveals.

The case continues below .

Robert  Pattinson, Kristen Stewart

POPULAR: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were a couple from 2008 to 2012. AP

was cheating on ex-girlfriend

for many years, Kristen and Robert Pattinson (30) one of Hollywood’s hottest couple. The duo had lead roles in the successful “Twilight” -sagaen, but the couple protection very good about her private life.

– When I was dating a boy I hid everything I did because everything personally felt as if it was bagatalisert immediately, and I did not like. We turned into these ridiculous cartoon characters and I thought, ‘This is mine. You make my relationship into something it’s not, “she says in the interview, and continues:

– But that changed when I started dating a girl. Then I thought: “By hiding this appears I really like I’m ashamed or do not stand for this, so I had to change how I acted public.” It made my life easier and I’m much happier.

The case continues below.

File photo  of director Sanders posing with cast member  Stewart that an industry screening of & amp; amp;  amp; amp; quot; Snow White and the Huntsman & amp;  amp; amp; amp ; quot; in Westwood

scandal: Kristen Stewart had an affair with director Rupert Sanders when she was in a relationship with Robert Pattinson. Reuters

Summer 2012 came the shock news that Stewart had an affair with 20-year-old film director Rupert Sanders (45), behind boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s back.

Hot pictures of the duo, who worked together on the film “Snow White and the Huntsman”, appeared in the media and marriage between Sanders and his wife Liberty Ross (37) went quickly in a thousand pieces.

despite the great betrayal gave Pattinson relationship and Stewart a second chance, but in May the following year the end for good.

After the break has Hollywood star only dated girls.

This spring, Stewart including with the French singer Stephanie “Soko” Sokolinski (30) in a couple of months before the relationship ended in May .

She has also been romantic linked to Miley Cyrus (23) ex-boyfriend, model Stella Maxwell (26).

Robert Pattinson is currently happy with artist FKA Twigs (28). They got engaged last spring.



EXCLUSIVE:  * PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE rates apply * NO WEB UNTIL  11.30pm PST, MARCH 3 * Kristen Stewart gets close  to a mystery woman after lunch in LA

BREACH Christian and Soko was together from March to May earlier this year. Splash News

READ ALSO: Kristen Stewart throws clothes Mario Testino

27 July 2016 – 9:33 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment