Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Linni Meister along with 19-year-old from Romerike – Rome Blad

– One of the finest and most talented people I’ve met.

(PAGE 2): Model, artist and blogger, Linni Meister (30) has found love again after her split from her partner Olaf Tvenge (31), writes magazine.

The chosen one must be 19 year old Niklas Tangen Klein Meister to have met through the poker community.

– I can tell you that I have very good day, and Niklas is one of the finest and most talented people I have met in my entire life. More than that I will not comment, she tells the magazine.

On Instagram has Meister shared a picture of herself on holiday his new girlfriend.

Klein who Romerike were last year in VG because he along with buddies spent over two million on Russian celebration.

on his blog writes 30-year-old that she these days with the filming, along with the Viktoria Winge.

During the summer, she has also held Instagram its followers updated on what she is doing at the time.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment