Thursday, July 14, 2016

Underwater hunter shoots dream fish at 94 kilograms – Aftenposten

Yesterday hijacked Børje Møster from Radoy what he describes as dream fish in Lofoten.

halibut was than 94 kilograms and 190 centimeters long. Underwater hunter spotted the giant halibut having been in the sea for around an hour.

– I tried to keep my nerves under control when I saw the wheat, says Møster.

Børje Møster with giant halibut he pulled up from the depths of Lofoten. He spent days at a searching for halibut.

– Being freediver is something I love to do. When I saw the halibut ten meters deep, I thought ‘yes, this is the dream fish of all, “says Møster.

See the Norwegian divers incredible video of limestone caves that have stood like that in 18,000 years :

– I approached from the back side where the brain is, so I shot the arrow from two feet away and straight into the brains of halibut. The curled, says Pattern.

When he knew he had hit the jackpot.

– It had swum away at full speed if it had just been injured, he said.

Møster began to swim toward the surface with halibut. The heavy fish was almost weightless in the water, he said.

– I was very pleased, it was a very special and strong feeling. I was present in the moment and thought only of securing the catch, tells Møster.

When he came up to the surface and got showcased catch to dive buddy who smiled from ear to ear.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment