Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Linni Meister about her 19-year-old flame: – He has everything I look for in a man – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): – I’m very good with Niklas, and it looks like it will continue that way, says Linni Meister told Dagbladet.

it was See and hear who first wrote that Linni Meister (30) had found love with 11-year younger Niklas Tangen Klein (19).

– But he turns 20 in August, emphasizing the 30 year old.

-  I'm glad I still st & # xE5; s here Video on Saturday 27 October 2012

Player poker together

Meister says that she has become familiar with rod Klein through the poker community and he has taught her a lot about the game.

– I must say that he is better in poker than me. He is a real good and mementos everywhere in his home, says Meister.

- H  & # xE5; per I do not beckon animals hit with  my blood Video on Sunday 2 March 2014

she does not deny that she thinks well about Tangen Klein .

– He has everything I look for in a man, says Meister.

Friends with ex

in May this year it was announced that the engagement between Linni Meister (30) and investorsønn- cohabitant Olav Tvenge (31) was broken.

– We part as friends. But it is sad that it has been like it’s been said Linni Meister to See and Hear in May.

Here shows Linni  Meister presented its secret tattoo Video Thursday 7 november 2013

Meister underlined the magazine that she was upset over to disappoint friends and family who had looked forward the wedding party.

Movie recording

In March Meister a gold disc for the song “No filter”

– I was ecstatic trophy. Consider that song my’ve been listening to so many times! I am very proud and happy, said Linni to Seoghør.no.

Meister is currently in the middle of shooting a horror film in which she has a starring role.

her blog she shares photos from the set, where she among others play against Viktoria Winge and Julia Schacht.

Equal Dagbladet on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment