Thursday, March 17, 2016

Skarsgard about the extreme Tarzan diet: – I cried – kjendis.no

The Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgård (39) has in recent years made great success in Hollywood – not least as the bloodsucking vampire Eric Northman in the television series “True Blood”.

This summer he will appropriate as Tarzan in adventure film “the Legend of Tarzan.” On that occasion he had both transform their bodies to the extreme, and learn to swing from tree to tree.

Now reveals 39-year-old, who plays against the Australian actress Margot Robbie (25 ) of the film, that none of them came easy to him.

– It is not particularly good when I would swing me in the trees. I’m not so good at that stuff, he tells E! News.com.

– Nervous about the body’s response

To get scenes as perfect as possible they used a trapeze artist with 20 years experience to make the wildest stunts in the movie. But although Skarsgard did all the stunts its self does not mean that he worked bone hard.

In order to play the role of Tarzan to the Swede in fact have a very well-trained and muscular body – and stuff does not come by itself.

– I had obviously a very, very good coach. I used him and a nutritionist. I’ve never done anything like this before. Something so extreme. I was really nervous. It was a big challenge, and I did not know how my body would respond to exercise and diet.

weep over pasta and pizza

The strict diet plan contained much chicken and only a single day during the entire period coach gave him permission to skeie out.

– When I started to cry. He said: “Order pasta,” and when I finished he asked if I was still hungry. Something I was. Then he asked me to order a pizza too, and tiramisu for dessert. It’s the best meal I’ve eaten in my entire life.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment