Monday, March 14, 2016

Premiere Party tonight: – Leave the silicone just before “Paradise Hotel” – kjendis.no

Monday night celebrating the “Paradise Hotel” -deltagere themselves in Oslo and there was a festive crowd that met Seoghør.no at the premiere party.

– This year’s season will be quite ill. We have wonderful participants, said presenter Triana Iglesias.

Eileen Eriksen (21) from Sarpsborg was the prelude to recording an experience out of the ordinary.



– Things

she gained namely larger breasts just before she checked into the hotel.

– I took silicone breast for one month before the competition. It went very well, but had I known how painful it was, I had never done it, says Eileen to Seoghør.no.

– It is clear when one has no basis, adding that under the muscle so it will hurt. But I did not expect that kind of pain at all.

Eriksen, who works as a nurse and cosmetics seller, reveals that she chose to enter 300 grams of silicone breasts.



– Self-esteem

Fortunately, time after surgery gone smoothly for the participant.

– it has gone very well afterwards, so now it’s fine. I trained for two weeks I, Eriksen says.

– Why did you silicone?

– If I stood in the mirror and saw me from the side, so there was aBSOLUTELY flat. So then it was just for my own self-esteem. It has nothing to do with how I want to look out for others, or on social media.

– I’ve never been a keen boobs, I have somehow always had some butt and been happy with it . But after I started training then disappeared tits completely. It was absolutely crazy, it was as if I was a boy, she said.



New lips, hair and eyebrows

Breasts are not the only Eileen has changed.

She reveals that she also has filled lips, tilt extensions and tattooed eyebrows.

despite the fact that many may believe that the operation was a preparation for television participation, it was not what she was thinking, think she said.

– I had the booked operation and everything before “Paradise Hotel” became a theme. That was before all this, was the only one plus, for there have a lot to do with how much one feels, she says.



Pain Hell

As good went there for Ida Gran, who was a participant in 2009.
Glamour model chosen namely to operate its silicone breasts for the second time just before she went to the luxury villa in Mexico.

– I had planned a re-operation of the silicon my post long before I knew I would be in the “Paradise Hotel”. And when I knew I was going to be with, I took the opportunity to not cancel the agreement. It regretted I when I came down in the heat, she said to Seoghør.no.

The inflammation in wounds around tits each having been filled with 400 grams of silicone, made Gran could not swim or go as lightly dressed as the other participants.

in addition, she got trouble sleeping and had to have a doctor’s supervision because of the great pain.

– It felt as if I should burst. Fortunately there was a doctor on site who made sure I got Tylenol and other medications. We also talked with doctors in Norway, including gave me forbidden to bathe.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment