Thursday, March 31, 2016

Stian Blipp being Gullruten presenter – VG

After eighteen years of television absence, makes a TV Norway’s largest, young gold name a formidable comeback on screen: Stian Blipp (26) become new presenter for Gullruten on TV2 on Friday 13 May.

– I think the recipe must be glamor with a touch of humor. Not opposite: Humor with a touch of glamor. Therefore, I think it must bear for at least three to four smoking-shift. Something like that. Maybe?

The all-rounder from the Bergen peripheries have a hyperactive brain, so right now he has some trouble falling asleep at night: The creative ideas, they might meaningful and effective detail, bubbles unstoppable forward. And should perhaps be remembered.

Won with you Stian Blipp new star cooperation?



Out

Did we absence? Yet young blip (which also sounds its other name, Stian Glopholm – blips are navnelovformelig been his middle name) actually been absent from the public in registrable time?

– Well, maybe not out of the limelight, it’s among become known that I will play in the musical “Singing in the Rain” in the autumn. But TV I have not worked with in eighteen months. But until then I had worked with nine programs in three and a half years. If the audience had grown tired of me, I do not. But I was gone bored myself on TV. I felt maybe I to some extent was in danger of repeating myself. Some wear was enough too; adding undeniably much of themselves in these jobs. One should be open and generous. Sure struggling! Then it was time to seek new things, new contexts, new people. One must have refills, you know!



Refill

refills has been stationery & amp; things, plan, breaking ideas from industry colleagues. Music video director, he has also tried as with Madcon “Do not Worry”.

– Are you afraid people will get tired of you; of everything you did so was well not the last series, “My dance crew” the audience hits opportunity you hoped for?

& lt; p & gt; KJ & # xC6; WASTE: Stian Blipp Glopholm and Jamina Iversen p & # xE5; Gullruten last year. & lt; / p & gt;

girlfriends: Stian Blipp Glopholm and Jamina Iversen Gullruten last year.

Krister Sørbø VG

– it just occasionally. One can have a peak production, the world’s best sense inwardly, just good people in and around the program. And so it goes not quite as you imagined. It can be hard to find good explanations. But there are lessons to take with them, that, too.

– Are you attention junkie?

– To a certain extent it is well impossible to deny before. Standing on stage and entertain is the many ways the life I have chosen and who maybe is just in the genes. And after the absence I’ve had, I noticed you I was keen to return. Imagine, a lovely, big, live event that Gullruten, then!



Standup

– How are you when you do not get national TV attention according to your cohabitant Jamina?

– She makes enough restlessness; she knows when abstinences coming! And I mean have to get out. Fortunately, I have the bit that way less and is easier to handle things to pursue. Dancing and standup, for example. Yes, it has happened I have a phone to make me 15 minutes on a stand-up scene. It seems. For a while.

– Gullruten’ve been a kind of chair gudskjelovkveld for the television industry since 1998. With Dorthe Skappel as full rigged frontman in 13 of years. A bit of a tradition?

– A great tradition that is extremely fun to try on. I’ve always been a big fan of the great American award shows, Oscar and Golden Globe. And even the American theater award show Tony. In other words: Such shows where tar’an completely. I love it!

– “Everyone” knew suddenly who you were after the finals of “Norwegian Talents” in 2008, where you stood with breakdance group Absence Crew under the name “Absence & amp; Blips “. When you look backward and forward – recognize you a direction in your life?

– For the first time in my career I now have a tremendous overview of what to do the next three years, “Gullruten “first, then” Singin ‘in the Rain “, then work toward a separate show of one or another sort. So we have agreed a new TV2 contract from 2017. It’s actually scary to know so much about what will happen in such a long time – I’m simply not used to it. But a certain predictability feels the quite all right, then.

– Perhaps you simply are trying to grow up?

– Helsiki; do not say that!

More familiar faces who have a new job the last couple of years: Eskil Pedersen, Bjørn Einar Romøren, Tora Berger and Atle Antonsen.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment