Saturday, March 12, 2016

Mom Blogs: – To fix the breasts after two frame periods is anything but … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): Anna Rasmussen (19), one of the biggest bloggers, has been very revealing on his blog about her private life.

She has previously admitted to having fixed their breasts, but saying that it is unacceptable to fix your face.

– I want to be a role model for my daughter, and therefore I will not fix something in my face, she says and continues:

– People should do what they want, but for me it’s fixing on the face and body two completely different things. To fix the breasts after two frame periods is nothing but taking Botox, she says.

Moves in house

In December it was announced that she had found love with best friend for four years, Jan Lossius (23), and now they move soon into a new house.

– When life becomes complete, says Rasmussen.

20-year-old Anna Rasmussen has long been a of Norway’s most read bloggers. She says that she spends between six and ten hours on the blog every day. Blog she wound up at the New Year, she started when she was pregnant with her daughter Michelle (4). Now she has started blogging under his own name.

Despite everything she has shared on the blog, there is nothing she regrets.

– I stand for everything I have written on the blog, but it has happened that I’ve thought: oh my gosh, it was wise of me to write it? But I feel good about myself, and believe that if it has helped me to speak out, so it certainly has helped some of my readers as well, she says.



With TV 2 Series

In December it was announced that Rasmussen and girlfriend Mathijs (20) had gone every man to his. The couple were first together since they were 15 years old, and broke up in autumn 2013.

Two years later found the two back together, but in November, thus ending. Mathijs is the father of Rasmussen’s youngest son, William (1).

– This season of “bloggers” are very open and honest, and to me it’s very personal. It becomes much tears, frustrastrasjon and drama. I must admit that I’m worried about seeing it on television, she said.

The series broadcast on TV2 Lifestyle. Mondays to Thursdays 21.30 .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment