Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sophie Elise: – I seems certain that the world’s most selfish bitch … – Page2

(Page2): In tonight’s episode of The bloggers are set for Look and Listen celebrity gala, and both Sophie Elise and Anna Rasmussen is nominated in the year blogs.

Now we know that it was Sophie Elise won.

– It means so much! It is in a way an enormous relief, now feels all the hard work and all the storms I’ve been in, some extra worth the toil, said Sophie Elise to Page2.



– I get irritated over the whole deal

Sophie Elise and Robin broke up in January, but was still romantically in the episode we’ll see on TV tonight.

Sophie Elise is happy to be joined by Robin on celebrity gala, but not like that he takes all the attention. Robin sets namely happily into the interview with his girlfriend, but when See and Hear journalist is more interested in Robins hair than in Sophie’s blog, it becomes too much for Sophie.

– We interviewed of look and Listen, and I see what’s coming. They will ask Robin about something, and I know it’s not going to be about me, says the blogger, adding:

– Now it seems I sure as the world’s most selfish bitch, but it’s my evening. And it is not Robin’s fault, he answers yes. That’s fine, I just gets irritated over the whole deal.

SOPHIE ELISE folds out her private life in the” bloggers. “But a lot has happened in a year, and even says blogger that she has changed a lot.

Kjersti Westeng (Mediehuset Manager)

– I understand the deal with Jan and Anna

we also see that Anna Rasmussen, also known as MammatilMichelle, arriving Celebrity Gala with Jan. the two are not officially girlfriends at this time, and many believe that Jan is Mathjis, Anna’s ex-boyfriend and father of William.

PAR: Anna and Jan at Celebrity Gala.

Håkon Mosvold Larsen NTB scanpix

Mathjis and Anna gave the relationship a second chance under Anna’s stay in Cyprus but it did not last long.

Sophie Elise think it’s pretty obvious that there is something between Anna and Jan.

– I do not react when I see Anna and Jan together, I realize thing there. There are some people you realize that has nothing more than a friendship, she says.

Not long after it was announced that Anna and Jan has been boyfriends, and now await their first child together. It is Anna’s third child, and she has received much criticism for getting three children by three different fathers.

READ ALSO: Anna Rasmussen had to yell at strangers children at Playland

See previous clips from bloggers here:

READ ALSO: MammatilMichelle: so far down as I am now I have not been in a long time

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment