Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Paid 17,000 to meet Bieber – now canceling he – OBI Online

Late last year came the news that Justin Bieber once had plans to visit Norway as part of the singer’s “Purpose” -turné writes Seher.no.
The famous pop singer has a huge fan base here countries, according to the magazine.

When it was laid out so-called “meet and greets” for sale (these include meeting and photo with Bieber) tickets were torn away – despite the outrageous price;

the most expensive VIP tickets cost in excess of 17,000 Norwegian kroner.
Now type Seher.no that unfortunately it seems that the most ardent “belieberne” has splashed out to no avail. Last night confirmed namely pop star that he cancels all upcoming meetings with fans in touring context.
I love to meet so wonderful people, but towards the end I am so filled with other people’s energy that I end up feeling with empty and bored me. I want to make people happy and make them smile, but not at my own expense. Meet & amp; greets makes me physically and mentally exhausted, I get so tired that I get depressed “, enter the star on Instagram.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment