Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mia Gundersen was attacked by cheetah – kjendis.no

Actor and artist Mia Gundersen (54) should enjoy themselves on holiday in South Africa with his son Daniel (11) a month ago.

During a visit to a nature reserve was however, during much more dramatic than expected, says the former “Norwegian talents» -dommeren to look and Listen.

In the nature reserve, which takes in injured animals, got animal lover offer to participate in the cheetahs to witness the feeding. It thanked Gundersen – somewhat skeptical – yes. While she unsuspecting would photograph the animals, she was attacked by one of them.

– The cheetah came completely calm to me. She painted like a cat, so I was not really scared.

– I felt more a kind of awe, and put his hand on his head to pet her. But suddenly struck beast to. She went to attack, and before I could react, she put teeth into my thigh, says Mia to Look and Listen.

The long journey

The prolific artist and mother of two, recalls the dramatic attack, which ended with a visit to the hospital, in detail:

– First came the paw around my ankle, and then biting her on the inside of the thigh. I knew immediately that the bite was deep but had no overview of how big bite was, she adds faced Look and Listen.

The trip to South Africa was part of a comprehensive travel Mia Gundersen and son leave out by year’s end, after a few turbulent months in private life.

Before Christmas revealed See and Hear the Mias husband Marcel Leliënhof (49) had moved out after 13 years of marriage.

“My husband and I agree that we get the distance we need to feel, think and put things in perspective. So we’ll see what the new year brings us, “she wrote about the relationship on the blog miagundersen.no in January.




Painful experiences

Previously Gundersen also been open about dramatic experiences in his own past.

in connection with the aid organization Plan initiative “My law”, to stop violence against girls in school, spoke Mia forthright out in look and Listen:

I have both experienced being severely bullied at school, and I experienced an assault rape at a party 21 years old. Nevertheless, I am one of the lucky ones who have managed to get sorted out in a way that has not destroyed me completely, she said in autumn 2015.

Mia Gundersen is not the only celebrity to have experienced dramatic close encounter with animals.

Mia Gundersen blog have been developed and designed by REDINK, company in aller- Group. It is Allers sales company blog, AdLINK Media, which has signed the popular artist .

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment