Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Norwegian fans paid 17,000 to meet Bieber – now canceling he – Seoghør.no

While saying the artist that meetings with fans overwhelms him and makes him “depressed.”

SEOGHØR.NO: Late last year came the news that Justin Bieber (22) once again had plans to visit Norway after scandal performance at Chateauneuf in October . This time as part of the singer’s “Purpose” -turné.

22-year old has a huge fan base in this country, and when it was added the so-called “meet and greets” for sale (these include meeting and photo with Bieber), tickets were torn away – despite the sensational price.

The most expensive VIP tickets cost namely in excess of 17,000 Norwegian kroner.

Unfortunately, it appears that they most ardent “belieberne” splashed out to no avail. Last night confirmed songbird that he cancels all upcoming meetings with fans in touring context.

I love to meet so wonderful people, but towards the end I so filled with other people’s energy that I end up feeling with empty and bored me. I want to make people happy and make them smile, but not at my own expense. Meet & amp; greets makes me physically and mentally exhausted, I get so tired that I get depressed “, enter the star on Instagram.

The case continues below.




GOT enough: what it looked like when Justin Bieber last October stormed off the stage at Chateau Neuf – having sung one song. Scanpix

Moreover, writes the world famous 22-year old that it constantly try to meet people’s expectation is a heavy burden to carry, and he struggles to cope with the pressure.

“I can not describe how sorry I am for this, and I wish it was not so hard for me … I would like to keep me on the mental good place I am now, so I can give you the best concert you’ve ever seen “, says the rest of the text.

In addition to the artist’s fatigue, should a problem with security have been a factor that contributed to the meetings with the fans now being canceled. It reports the website BKSTG charge of VIP tickets for the tour.

Seoghør.no have contacted Bieber’s record label Universal for comment, but has not received a reply.

ALSO READ: Now fold the pop star clothes once again

23. March 2016 – 9:33

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment