Thursday, March 17, 2016

This happened in the fourth episode of Paradise Hotel – Page2

(Page2): It is a quiet morning at the hotel, everyone is excited about tonight parsermoni. It’s a boy for much of the hotel and everyone knows that someone must go.

– I have figured out by now that we are very similar. Says Sandra who checked into the hotel the day before. She is insanely happy to have gotten Carl Aksel partner.

The new boy, Jørgen Gjovik is a bit stressed out, he is afraid that no one would choose him.

– I have to see if there is a loophole in any of the other pairs. He said as he put a plan to get Sandra to select him ahead of Carl shaft.

– Appearance-wise, I am most satisfied with their penis. Has he spoken to Page2.

Carl shaft in turn slept very well and want to work their way up to become super king. The self-proclaimed king uses the day to pull the threads and add sinister plans to get Jørgen out.

Screenshot Paradise Hotel / TV3

Mayoo on its side in the philosophical mood today.

– All may not be well-trained and all can not be pretty. Says he points out that he thinks training is very important to look good.

– I’ll take care of your health as long as I live because I live right at home with mom and dad and I are so grateful that I’ve got this life here. he says.

Mayoo is also in the helpful corner today and get started on fixing hair Jonas (he from Trøndelag). First he washes his buddy well and remember to use conditioner. Jonas por what it’s good for.

– it softens the hair. Says Mayoo and continues hairdresser hour.

Jonas gets very pleased with the new weld.

– I think it comes naturally to me. Says Mayoo while he fixes Jonas on the hair.

Screenshot Paradise Hotel / TV3

seems to be a quiet day before parsermoni. But then comes a letter that gets everyone to run to her room to dress in their “garden of Eden” Costume.

– tits shakes. giggles one of the girls while she bounces down the stairs to take on his Eve costume.

Screenshot Paradise Hotel / TV3

All enjoying themselves in his costume and gang partying poolside.

– Lucky for me that I am very fond of my ass, I’m in my aces when I can wear my minimum. Says Jørgen and dancing around in her new thong.

– I’m in my aces when I can wear my minimum. Says Jørgen.

Screenshot Paradise Hotel / TV3

the evening is approaching and it is clear for the first parsermoni. Everyone knows that one of the boys must get out. the first Triana ask about is who is king of Paradise. Jonas says it’s Mayoo because he looks best. Carl Aksel being kjempefornærmet. He is the king who draws all the threads (!).

the ceremony is underway and both Carl shaft and Jorgen stands by Sandra. Now it’s up to her to choose a partner. the she do not choose to travel home. Sandra thinks it’s a very difficult choice. She chooses the she trusts most. Carl Aksel will be and Jorgen must return home.

Jørgen think it’s a bit unkind, but am very happy he almost got to be totally naked on TV. Carl Aksel is happy and concludes the evening by saying to Sandra that he trusts her.

– I trust Sandra, she’s dumb as a piece of bread so it is easy to push her around, he says and grins.

Read what happened in the other episodes here:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment