Thursday, March 31, 2016

Paradise Marcia: – I did not come anymore if I had been drinking – Seoghør.no

20-year-old denies competitors’ accusations that she was “too boring for Paradise Hotel” after the surprise exit.

SEOGHØR.NO: Thursday’s episode of TV3 series “Paradise Hotel” was marked by strong emotions, when Marcia Sandberg (20) from Bergen were forced to check out.

Exit came unexpectedly Marcia – who has also been known as “Imme” for TV viewers.

It was actually very surprising, and was very hurt really.
> I never thought they’d planned something behind my back, because I’ve been so real to them, she says till Seoghør.no.

Irmelin female reality counterparts Sandra Brataker (21) and Mikela Beckovic (20 ) reacted with respectively tears and anger when it became clear that Marcia had to leave the recording.

the case continues below.



CHOSE NOT TO DRINK: Marcia has received much attention for refusing to alcohol during their stay at “Paradise Hotel”. Ida Nikolaisen, Seoghør.no

girlfriend felt cheated

Mikela reacted especially strongly that she had not been told anything about what was going to happen, his roommate Carl Akselberg Jansen.

– People have gone and lied me up in your face all day. Among other things, my partner. There is no way to do. The whole gang is rats scampered she after parseremonien was over.

Carl Axel and his closest friend at the hotel, Øystein Bakken STORÅS have front cameras are not hidden the fact that they found Marcia was duller than the other girls at the hotel.

Turns back toward “boring” stamp

they urged among other things to get her out after she would not be with the other participants alcohol embossed drinking games.



opened fire on roommate: Irmelin friend Mikela Bekcovic felt cheated by his roommate Carl Akselberg Jansen and arguing vehemently with him after Marcia had to leave the hotel. TV3

Reviews get Marcia to see red:

– Carl and Øystein thought I made little life / went down mood because I would not make out or mess with the boys of “spin the bottle on.” And that’s actually one of the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard. If they believe they must make out at the party to keep the mood up, then they go into themselves and think a little about!

– I contributed to the mood in all other respects. I was certainly not one that sat stationary at parties and stared at the wall. I’m a pretty energetic and “crazy” girl, both parties and the usual. And you know anyone who knows me!

Marcia also criticized TV3 to not show her positive aspects.

– I think it almost has only been sitting light my negative sides. That I am “grumpy” and do not eat seafood. They never show when I laughing and joking me and the Imme that everyone at home know me as, she says to Seoghør.no.



Felt betrayed by her friend

the dramatic decision came after Mayoo Indiran got both Marcia and Sandra behind on parseremonien.



MAY TAKE FAREWELL: Here says Marcia goodbye to presenter Triana Iglesias. TV3

The training excited 25-year-old chose Sandra despite Marcia has long been one of his allies in the scandal hotel.

Marcia argues, however, was Sandra who disappointed her most, when she joined the game.

– I reacted especially Sandra when I felt she was my best friend in there at the moment, says Marcia to Seoghør.no.

no regrets on holding elections

Marcia excelled early on hotel by revealing that she does not drink alcohols.

Marcia does not believe that she had gone further, if she had said yes to the drinks as Paradise-participants get offered several times a week.



– I certainly had not come anymore if I had been drinking, no. I had gone further if I chose to play. I took the choice to either be myself and “play it”, instead of manipulating / lying and playing dirty.

– I thought it’s better to get home a little early with head raised knowing that I’ve been honest and sincere with all, than to be false and illegitimate and getting longer.

Quote Saute for “Paradise Hotel” – see video:

READ ALSO: – I have had to give up traveling by bus

31 March 2016 – 11:25 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment