Friday, March 18, 2016

Paradise Øystein: – sex was a little publicity stunt, tactically and for their own gain – Page2

By Ayca Lingaas, Ringerikes Sheet

(Ringblad.no:) it was a fun and intimate interview on the old boy room Øystein, and we were a little better acquainted with him.

Øystein was cheerful and attentive when he opened the door and we were dropped into a cozy home. His parents were there and we got to meet the well. Extra fun was it that they knew photographer Emil!

Watch the interview on video further down in case!

READ ALSO: Øystein from Hønefoss check into Paradise hotel

– People are very tired

It was a laughing mood and parents wound up on the second floor while we placed us in the couch in front of the camera, almost floodlit by a floor lamp . It was almost a bit much for me, but Øystein took it as a pro. He had after all been filmed in Mexico.

LES PARADIS BLOG HERE

– It was very different than what people think it is, but in a positive way! It is incredibly professional and quite a lot of waiting, but it’s just great because you are actually incredibly tired of being in there.

He says that most had positive reactions to their enrollment.

Ayca Lingaas and Paradise Øystein. (Photo: Emil André Østebø)

Emil André Østebø (Ringsaker Blad)

– All my friends thought it was so cool, but the family was not too happy. they say they love me anyway, then, says Øystein and laugh out loud.

READ ALSO: Øystein opened Paradise stay with sex the first night

â €


A little publicity stunt

during the three episodes that has come out, he has already received much attention. he was, after all, the first to have sex at the hotel and he admits himself that dare piece was planned.

– it’s good “Paradise- spirit, “and that’s something I had thought over in advance. it was a little publicity stunt, tactically and for their own gain, he says with a sly smile.

READ ALSO: New Paradise participant: – Some call me the hose

– I think maybe not all housewives are super happy with how I appear now in the start but I have not gotten a lot of negative feedback.

He says he gets a lot of nice messages and snaps of both girls and boys of all ages. Some however are a little too nice.

– I’ve gotten a few “dirty-snaps,” so I am considering whether I just have to close my snapchatten soon. It is little wonder, says Øystein while he blushes slightly.

What he intends to do next after Paradise Hotel is he a little unsure, but he will take advantage of the chances he can get and experience as much as possible.

– I intend to spend the time to feel what this can provide opportunities. See what happens, it takes quite off already. I also got good friends that I want to have fun with!

Øystein is a nice guy with a twinkle in his eye, and we in Pulse are anxiously watching on.



– Paradise Hotel opened doors

Jonas Opsahl from Haugsbygd checked in – and relatively quickly out of last year’s edition of Paradise Hotel.

– I look back at Paradise as one of the most tense experiences in my life. It is a game where control, predictability and fairness does not exist. But it has opened doors to new opportunities and acquaintances that I had not before. Despite that it was bitter to break early, I would not have been by several times. This is something you do once and it would hardly have been the same travel for the second time.

Jonas Opsahl participated in the Paradise Hotel in 2015.

Tv3

– I follow when I feel I can set aside time for it in good conscience. Despite all the criticism, I think most would agree that the program is entertaining.

SEX FIRST NIGHT: Mikela and Øystein was first couple out of Paradise Hotel.

Tv3

– What do you do now, Jonas?

– today, I work in the school and health care, and that PT, while I take a lack of subjects for admission . It was very interesting to see how TV works on so close!

sEE MORE ITEMS FROM RINGSAKER SHEET

Want to read more stories from Side2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment