Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thanking her daughter that she came over ex-fiance – Seher

It is not only the new model contract that get Sienna Miller to smile a day.

SEOGHØR.NO: Last summer, actress Sienna Miller (34) single again after she broke with fiancé Tom Sturridge (30). They had then been together for four years.

The couple had a daughter Marlowe (3) together, and in autumn opened “American Sniper” star about the bad year and the new life as a single mother .

In connection with the Sienna’s new spring campaign for clothing chain Lindex, revealing however the 34 year old daughter has helped her through the heartbreak.

– I have much to rejoice over. My daughter makes me constantly happy. I think I’m very lucky and blessed, so I am happy. Every time I look at my daughter, she gets me smile. She is at an age where she says a lot of things, she says.

Miller has a very successful film career, but it’s a totally different success she rates the highest.

– My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. She’s what I’m most proud of in the world.

The case continues below.

Proud of its role as mom

Lindex said in a statement that the Sienna’s mother she did extra well suited as their new public face.

– that she was also the mother makes her a perfect front person for the trademark Lindex, writes clothing chain on his website.


Sienna has admitted however, she struggles with guilt after she became a single mother to little Marlowe.

– Having children is of course the most amazing experience, but life is also thrown into chaos and get completely exhausted. I wish I was better at handling things; I would like to be more super, although I never feel that I am.

– This is what is the curse of motherhood. We run ourselves into the ditch. I’m trying to get an understanding of what guilt is. Sometimes it feels as if it is an invented things. It is strange to punish herself that way. It’s not healthy, she told the magazine Vogue, according to People.

In 2004 engaged Miller with “Alfie” -motspiller Jude Law (43), but the relationship ended before Christmas in 2006 – after they both should have been unfaithful.

Three years later they were back together, but the two stars parted for good in February 2011.

Jude Law, Sienna Miller

UGLY BREACH: Actor Jude Law and Sienna Miller had a very public by-and-on relationship. AP

ALSO READ: Now swirling romance rumors again

31 March 2016 – 5:36 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment