Sunday, March 13, 2016

Anna Rasmussen (19) is mother of three – Seher

Revealed pregnancy blog.

SEOGHØR.NO: In a post on the blog let “Mom Michelle ‘star Anna Rasmussen (19) Sunday morning released a video clip where she, her boyfriend in January Lossius (23 ) and her two children have craft shop in your living room. Towards the end of the video keeps Anna and Jan up the homemade pictures where it affixed bogstaver says “Big Sister” and “Big Brother.”

The video post titled “Our little secret.”

Anna and Jan was three years initially colleagues and good friends, before the friendship evolved into a relationship last December.



– I have received me an amazing boyfriend

in an article dated 31 December 2015, she looks back on the past year:

“Yes, where do I begin? This year has gone very quickly, luckily I must say … I’ve gone from being a new mother of two this year, and would never have more children, to sit here relieved and pleased with my two, and even got the idea on wanting to have more children. In other words, there has been very much in my head this year. I have learned how I can be happy and satisfied, not to mention confident tobarns motherhood “.

” I’ve got me a wonderful boyfriend, who also has always been my best friend. I’ve even bought me own house this year, in the old neighborhood my here I belong. It has been a fantastic year in fact, when I look back now ».

Now it thus seems that there will be another great year for Anna, Jan and their two children William and Michelle who during the year have a little brother or little sister.



Turned love on See and Hear fest

when the look and Listen arranged magnificent Celebrity Gala on took Anna with him in January, and then rumors began to swirl that the two were more than just good friends. She had just made the final with his girlfriend Mathijs second time.



Anna Rasmussen, Jan

“JUST GOOD FRIENDS”: When Anna Rasmussen took with him in January at Celebrity Gala to See and Hear in November last year, she claimed that the two were only good friends. Month later she revealed that the two had been lovers. Now they are parents. Andreas Fadum / See and Hear

Anna has made success with blog “Mom Michelle” – which has now changed its name to Annarasmussen.no – where she has shared large and small from toddlers life with Michelle (5) and William (1). She became pregnant for the first time when she was 14, and became known when she shared her story in the TV series “Young mothers” on Channel FIVE.

You can follow life Anna Rasmussen out “bloggers” on TV2 Lifestyle.

READ ALSO : – Good to share responsibility with anyone

13th March 2016 – 12:50

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment