Friday, March 11, 2016

Kim Kardashian parts new picture of her son – Seher

Reaitystjernen can not get enough of his cute son.

SEOGHØR.NO: Saturday 5th December, Kim Kardashian (35) and Kanye West (38) parents for the second time and charm troll North (2) was proud big sister.

– I and Kanye wants the little boy our welcome, writes reality star on their website.

Kim is the queen of social media, and has over 63 million followers on Instagram. And it was the faithful fans who got to know the name of the newborn baby first.

Two days after he was born she revealed on Instagram that her son would be called Saint West.

the first photo of her son pretended however long in coming.

Nearly three months after the Saint was born, shared the proud mother this cute picture of him:

Friday took Kim once again to social media when she chose to publish even a photograph of his small Nurk.

– You are the morning sun my , little friend.

months after birth has not been easy for the reality star.

Storesøster North (2½), which are used getting all the attention from parents, are in fact very jealous of her little brother.

Now reveals Kim that she finds it difficult to turn to life as a mother of two, and to share time between the two children.

North are especially angry when mother breastfeeding Saint.

– I get up at 4:00, totally chaotically, to pump. I have to hide myself in my daughter’s closet for if she sees that I sneak out of her bed, she begins to cry, shared TV star on his website in February, according to Contactmusic.com.

the case continues below.

Kim Kardashian treats here granddaughter North to kid-sized shopping spree that Toys R Us

NEEDS ATTENTION: Little North has been a handful after Kim Kardashian became mom for the second time. Splash News

Can not sleep anymore

Kim says that her mother, Kris Jenner (60), previously had warned her that it would be a challenge with two children, but 35-year-old thought she was exaggerating.

– When it comes to children, so always told mom to me: “One is that one and two are as twenty.” I figured never really what she meant, until now.

– it also seemed as if all Kanye and I met while I was pregnant, said to us: ‘Just wait until you get two pieces. “as if it were the world’s destruction, she shares.

the couple tried to prepare for what to expect, but it was not easy.

– of course, I expected that things would be different, but wow, it’s really really hard! All I did when I got North was feeding her and sleep. The second I get no sleep.

The case continues below.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West shopping at luxery baby boutique Bel Bambini

ON PAPPAS ARM: Kanye West is trying to give his wife a helping hand and alone time with her son, by inviting North with at dinner dater. wenn.com

Kardashian admits further that she is surprised that she thinks it’s tougher to take care of North than his little son.

– Every waking second, I is not with the baby, then I along with North. I actually think it’s harder with her than with Saint. I feel I have to find extra strength to give my daughter’s attention and to make her feel loved.

Fortunately, she finds good help daddy Kanye.

– He is super helpful, and taking North to dinner alone.

Kim’s niece, Penelope (3½), which also has a little brother, come with good advice to his one year younger cousin.

– I have the cutest video of Penelope who have a frank conversation with the North about how she could be a good sister, she writes on its website, according to Contact Music.

READ ALSO: Kim Kardashian answers critics with new nude

11. March 2016 – 8:01 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment