Saturday, August 20, 2016

Anne B. Ragde: – Should the creation of new TV series must be made by others than NRK – Aftenposten

So, she has also made it, written fourth book about the family from Johanneshov farm in Trondheim. And- good news for the fans – it gets a fifth also. She is well underway.

– I got the ever question if I were writing on the series. I was actually well underway with another novel, when I sat down and read the first three books. So I wanted and began tentatively to make notes again.



3rd-party-bio

Birth 3 December 1957 in Odda.

Norwegian writer and copywriter. raised in Trondheim.

Cand philol from the University of Trondheim majoring in American mass media communication and debuted as a writer in 1986.

Has written several books for children. Brageprisen youth book of Sigrid Undset also a young Girl (2001).

ragda most read books are the trilogy Berlinerpoplene (2004), Eremittkrepsene (2005) and Lie in green pastures (2007) on family Johanneshov from the fictional farm in Byneset in Trondheim.

more awards Berlinerpoplene and series was dramatized by NRK in 2007.

in the book I have a blanket in a thousand colors, in 2014 about his mother, takes Ragde a settlement with Norwegian elderly.

Always forgiveness called the book, which continues three and a half years after the last book in the trilogy, Lying in green fields, quit. Alessia is increasingly childless, has been forty years, has just made the final with her boyfriend. She has neither job or education and feel quite hopeless.

Her two uncles from Johanneshov farm, Margido and Erlend, is still as diverse as it is possible to be. Margido that’s been 56 years, lives alone and operates funeral homes in Trondheim. Erlend lives in Copenhagen with his gays partner Krumme and they live toddlers life with three children with his lesbians Danish partners.



Tremendous success with Berlinerpoplene

The three books there Berlinerpoplene (2005) is the first book, Eremittkrepsene (2006) second and Lying in green pastures (2007) finished third, was a huge sales success and got several in prices.

Drama series B erlinerpoplene made by NRK; aired on NRK autumn 2007. 975.000 as the first six epiosdene, which is a record for a Norwegian drama. Berlinerpoplene received three awards during Gullruten in 2008 and won the Prix Italia for best television drama that year.



– NRK is too cumbersome

If the next books, the TV series, do not know Ragde something about. But it is anyway not NRK receiving rights, says the author. She is partly dissatisfied with how NRK has sold series abroad.



– NRK is too cumbersome. The series has been released on DVD, but they have not even bothered to subtitle it. NRK Aktivum, who sold programs for NRK at the time, was not interested.

– No, there must be an external production company that may stock it. But that I am not thinking now. For me it’s the book and the reviews are important.



Not afraid feelgood stamped

– The publishing your October writes in a press release that it is a “feelgood” book, a designation often used about books written for them to be cozy reading. Is it really a compliment?

– I mean it certainly. Reviewer Bjørn Gabrielsen in Dagens Næringsliv used that word about Berlinerpoplene. It was also used on my previous book, about my mother, I have a blanket in a thousand colors . Then I thought that the reviewers had understood it, I wanted to show what fireworks of a human mummy was.



– Show me your fridge and I’ll tell you who you are

– It is all about what the characters eat Always forgiveness. Margido packed and sad dinners, gay couple’s ecological excesses, and TORUNN finished pizzas are all carefully described. Why?

– I think food is to characterize a person. Show me dinne friends and I, you know who you are, it says yes. One might as well say: Show me your fridge and I’ll tell you who you are. When it was made into a TV series about what people had in the fridge went on just the right home.

– It’s all about being curious, says Ragde.



I am concerned that the animals should thrive.

– I’ve been wanting to go in the fridge to people and give a characteristic. You can tell a lot about people from what’s there.

– it is perhaps that many here in our part of the world flash extremely concerned food, either a is gourmet or to eat healthy?

– I think it’s very good that people are concerned about what they are ingesting. I am concerned about agricultural policy and the animals should be kept well.

Ragde buy organic meat directly from a farm.

– There are forest pig with fur that feel good and are slaughtered at farm. The ribba costs much more than garbage rib at Rema 1000. But I’m willing to pay.



An ardent smoker

Anne B. Ragde has been 58 years, she has been the grandmother of Sverre of three years, recently moved from their house to a large apartment in Trondheim. This is where cooking now be carried out, Smoke. The cigarettes consumed albeit on the veranda, after it came a granddaughter into play. Ragde think it’s okay to have got certain rules for smoking, and is just happy that people do not smoke in longer. but irritated by the glorious here in the country.

– I get so childish provoked by dutifulness and double standards.

The author banner so juicy that it can not be reproduced in Aftenposten.

– I have smoked at all the pictures over the years, are happy to display that I smoke. No sooner had will achieve a much less strained relationship with this. My husband I I smoked in the car, riktitgnok with the windows up, and our son sat in the crossfire between smoking in the front seat and two boxers behind.



– Champagne consumption dropped sharply

Do you drink as much champagne the two cohabitants Erlend and Krumme in Copenhagen enjoying themselves both with bubbles before the food and liked a cognac afterwards, even on weekdays?

– No, champagne consumption declined sharply after my grandmother. My life has been filled by a large portion of everyday happiness. I’m done with menopause and release the hormone shit. I am happy and feel good.

You represent the life of the two in Copenhagen so perfect and happy that one could almost believe that you’d lived there too?

– It’s hard for me to say how happy they are. Some would probably produce the horror to have children with a lesbepar. But I’m very fond of Copenhagen and speaks even Danish. When I land on Kastruå I see mothers childhood home on Amager from the plane if I’m sitting on the right side. I’m certainly a little Danish me too.



Sorry Ragde experienced it this way

Drama Head of NRK, Ivar Kohn, who even worked for NRK at this time, says it is pity that Ragde experienced what happened in this way.

– NRK was very pleased with Berlinerpoplene. The sale was should be handled by an external selkap. There are a distributor who takes care of sales abroad, while NRK Aktivum had DVD sales. I’ll just note that this is a pity, says Kohn.

– How are sales in general, when NRK stock series today?

– It takes place via international distributors who are professionals on the market.

Selling more abroad

– Do you know anything more about how it was done back then?

– the series was at least sold in the Nordic countries. That it received a prize in Italy, does not mean it was sold there. Over the past five years there has been an enormous development in international cooperation. Non-English series has gained a larger market. Both Mammon and heavy water has for example gone on television in England.

See also:

Anne B. Ragde: Without mom would not have become a writer

Here is bokhøstens Norwegian advance favorites

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment