Thursday, August 18, 2016

Timberlake opens up in the breakup of Britney – Seher

– The whole world knew about it.

SEOGHØR.NO: From 1999 to 2002, Justin Timberlake (35) and Britney Spears (34) one of Hollywood’s hottest stock sweethearts.

The received enormous media attention, and few forget the time the duo appeared in matching jeans outfit at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2001.

After three years as lovers took the relationship to an abrupt end in March 2002, and rumors would then have it that Britney had been unfaithful with choreographer and Justin’s good friend Wade Robson.

In December the same year gave Timberlake the song “ Cry Me A River” that’s about the breakup.

When he would introduce the song during a concert in New Orleans three years ago shall Justin have come with these stings for ex:

– Sometimes in life you think that you have found the right person. But suddenly one day finds out that she is a “bitch,” he told the audience, according to HollywoodLife.com.

Now open “Rock Your Body” singer further on the violation happened 14 years ago.

the case continues below.

BRITNEY  SPEARS ARRIVES WITH BOYFRIEND

UNFORGETTABLE: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake, was slaughtered as they stood on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards in this matching outfit in January 2001. REUTERS

When asked if there is any truth to the myth that an artist must be depressed to create something, he answers the following to Italian Vanity Fair:

– It depends. Previously grief helped me to write. “Cry Me A River” was written while I was in pain, and the whole world knew about it, he reveals to the magazine, according to Contactmusic.com.

In the song’s music video takes Justin revenge on ex , using a Britney look-a-like, while he films herself in her home with another woman, writes the website.

to have Francis Lawrence, who directed the music video, explained earlier video:

– Justin and I had a conversation over the phone, and all he said was that he wanted it to be dancing in it, but that I could do my thing. He told me what the song was about, but in a general way. He said it was a farewell song, and when was this idea I came up with.

The case continues below.

The 2015  GLSEN Respect Awards

HAPPY GIFT: In 2012 married Justin with actress Jessica Biel. Their son, Silas together. Broad Image

Boasted of ex

Timberlake, who today is married and has children with Jessica Biel (34), has also stated that he understands well that the relationship with the teenage pop princess created much curiosity among fans and media.

– I was very intrigued by her. When I look back on it I must admit that our relationship had great expectations, he said to Barbara Walters.

And when Britney went through his very public breakdown in 2007, had Timberlake only nice things to say about ex.

– I think she’s a wonderful person. I do not know her as well as I did, but I know that she has a wonderful big heart and is a wonderful human being, said Justin when he visited the Oprah then.

case continues below.

SINGER  BRITNEY SPEARS AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE AT AMA  AWARDS

HAND IN HAND: The duo was in high spirits on the red carpet at the American Music Awards in Los Angeles two months before the breakup. REUTERS

Timberlake admitted simultaneously that they had lost contact and that he did not know what happened to all the scandals surrounding her.

– Quite frankly, I do not know! I have not spoken to her in years. But I have no bad thoughts about her and will always love her, he told Oprah.

The following year revealed Britney that she felt lonely after the relationship with Justin ended.

– He was part of the big I had become. And when he was gone I felt nothing anymore and just thought: “What shall I do with myself?”

– When it ended I felt so incredibly lonely. I would not believe it was true. I rearranged it never, I just went ahead, she told MTV News.

READ ALSO: Rob Kardashian Reveals How dream family seems

18. august 2016 – 9:47 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment