Friday, August 12, 2016

Fans despairs for “Shame” -sjokk: – It is absolutely Fokker – Dagbladet.no

(Dagbladet): Last night revealed VG Thomas Hayes, better known as William, ending in “Shame” after two seasons in the popular youth series on NRK.

he specifies that reason that he is afraid of losing themselves. The fans however are afraid of losing him.

“D may not be true.” “I am crying”. “It is absolutely Fokker! William IS Shame. “

obsessed: “Shame” the girl has blltt super popular – among both young people and adults. Fredrik Skavlan met stars of Gullruten and was not afraid to say that he was obsessed. Video: Sveinung U. Ystad more

The reactions were not long in coming. The closed Facebook page to “Shame” was flooded with comments from shocked fans when news came out.

” OMG I cry !!!! What should I look forward to now !? There is no shame without William !! what should I do!? “

” This should be a late April Fools: ((( “

Bitter tears

– This was today’s shock news from culture, says Dagbladet television reviewer Marie Kleve.

– the fans, especially the youngest , going to cry bitter tears over him, but I do not think the series needs to take so very hurt by his resignation. It was time to move slightly away from Noora + William and over other issues, she says and adds

– But it is clear, if “Shame” shall retain the tremendous appeal of the female audience, they have enough spa up a new eyecandy candidate as the ladies can take selfies with the next celebrity party.

fans worry: “Shame” tab despair after the news about Thomas Hayes’ exit from series cracked last night. Among other comments of “Shame” group on Facebook heavily influenced by gråteemojis. Here is Hayes pictured with fans at Norway Cup last week. Photo: Lise Åserud / NTB Scanpix more

– It will be interesting to see if any of the other characters manage to create the same hype that William and Noora says Ingeborg Heldal, blog editor in Aller and avowed “Shame” -fan.

– When I heard the news, I thought first: Oh no, what should we do now? But really I think it’s a smart move by him not to associate themselves as much to William role. Had he done so, he would forever become William.

Heldal believes there has been no male lead role of Norwegian TV series that has received as much attention since Torbjorn Harr played in “Frida – with heart hand “in 1991.

– Now we just embrace season 3. we know that Isaac should be in front, and it’s nice that it will focus on him. Maybe Penetrator Chris will flourish too, when William is gone, says Heldal and continues:

– Now I advantage of being an adult “Shame” -fan. I think more rationally. Had I been fourteen years, I’d been at home in my bed and cried. Now do I deal with the loss of William exceptionally well, I think for yourself.

What now?

– I felt really that it was time now that I should quit, so I can I go over to other projects, find something new to master me that makes me more experience and develops me as an actor, told Thomas Hayes told VG.

Just what he will in time, he says nothing about.

not all “Shame” -tilhengere saw this as Armageddon.

“Thinking that he must follow his dream, if he ends so is what sad but hope he at least gets a job in film :) so he wants lots of luck: D, “wrote one. While another thought this was silly, but he will develop as an actor, the opportunity to see him later, great.

Hairstyles “ALL” WANTS: the interest in the so-called “Shame rock” has taken off. We visited Hendrix Hair in Oslo to check out haircut “all” want. Video: Cecilie Jensen / Dagbladet more

rEALISTIC? How realistic is NRK series” SHAME “? Do Hartvig Nissen pupils themselves in the characters? And held it really Hooke parties? DBTV met the students of “SHAME” school for answers. Video: Bjorn Langsem / Dagbladet more

Equal Dagbladet Culture on Facebook

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment