Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stian Blipp: – It’s a guilty pleasure, this is my dance band music – Page2

FOLKETEATERET (Page2): Atle Pettersen and Stian Blipp draws many viewers to the TV screen. Now they first try their hand at theater.

We meet the two freshly baked theater actors weeks before the premiere of “Singin ‘in the Rain”.

– It is different for both getting into the venerable theater, says Pettersen with theatrical tone of voice.

– Yes, it’s much AAAAA’s in teaaaaateret , continues beeping.

SING iN tHE RAIN: Stian Blipp and Atle Pettersen has the male lead roles in Singin ‘in the Rain on Folketeateret.

Jorunn Egeland Nettavisen

Read also: Atle Pettersen: – I played always fantastic when I was a little hungover.

– We are the only ones who are surprised

Atle Pettersen has starred as Don Lockwood, the role of Gene Kelly starred in the film version of 1952. Stian Blipp other plays the main role buddy Cosmo Brown.

– It’s superfun! smiles Pettersen.

But the two newbie makes clear that they are less experienced than the other actors in the performance.

Stian Blipp, Charlotte Brænna and Atle Pettersen.

John Andresen

– We are the only one being surprised at all possible. the others have worked in the theater for years and are accustomed to everything. While we exclaims “oh, the humanity, one must not run in the hallway ?!”, “Can not whistle on stage ?!” recalls blips.

READY fOR TEAAAAATERET: Atle Pettersen and Stian Blipp take key steps in Singin ‘in the Rain.

Jorunn Egeland Nettavisen

Taking the time to find the character

Usually we see blips and Pettersen as themselves on TV. This time they have included roles as anyone else. It think they are perfectly fine.

– It’s delicious to avoid be myself, laughing blips, and Pettersen continues laughing:

– Yes, I am so sick of my face!

But it is not only easy to be someone else.

– It’s good we have had much time to find the character. How is he? What poise he has? Pettersen says.

Stian Blipp, Charlotte Brænna and Atle Pettersen star in the show.

John Andresen

Required overdrive

and theater scene offers several challenges.

– It has been very challenging to do everything so big. Theatre is the huge and we have been instructed to making things bigger than we think we should. But when I do things much bigger than I think I should, I get a message that no, I’ll do it twice as large, sugar blips.

– And then is the volume of voice. We are told to speak louder. “But I stand here and cry, jo!” says Pettersen.

another challenge is to sing and dance at the same time.

– it’s the biggest challenge for us both. The dance for several minutes, and then to sing nicely in the end and hit the highest tone in the registry … Then you see stars, says Pettersen.

the legendary dance in the rain is obviously with.

John Andresen

– There is so much rain

Since the musical called “Singin ‘in the rain”, it must of course also contain rain. in each performance must count 6,000 gallons of water down on the stage.

– You know how it is when it rains a lot … Well, I’ll stand there and sing and smile and not have a worry in the world, says Pettersen.

it is not easy .

– there’s something about the mindset – to say to themselves that it’s okay to get wet. I have a built-in mechanism that allows me trying to keep me dry. there are so much rain! in ten seconds, is one soaked, he said.

Like Chaplin

“Singin ‘in the rain “is about the transition from silent films to talk film. Blip is certainly not unfamiliar with silent film.

– I was born a few years after it faded off … But I’ve always been fascinated by Charlie Chaplin. So I’ve seen some of his films. The cool silent film is its ability to convey so much humor without dialogue, he said.

And both guys says that slapstick humor, which is typical of silent movies, make them laugh.

– I can not help but like it. People who fall into things never gets old. We see the still, on YouTube, it’s all about people fails with. There is a guilty pleasure , this is my dance band music, says blip.

Pettersen agree.

– I swear to good old KLM and like humor, he said.

– I appreciate good suggestive humor too, but the craziness moodlet appeal to me. It need not be a premise or be logical, only it’s fun. I laugh at a man who fails with a banana peel, but I can not explain why, quit beeping.

“Singin ‘in the Rain” premieres at Folketeateret Friday 2 September.

Also read: Here directing debuts Stian Blipp for Madcon

See also: Atle Pettersen: – I think I’m going to refresh the “Beat for Beat”

Want to read more stories from Side2 ? Lik us on Facebook!

Shopping with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment