Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Kygo concludes Rio Olympics – TV 2

Kygo (24) announcing the news on their own Instagramprofil.

“I have been lucky and have been playing on many incredible places, but I must say that this is the greatest performance of my entire career. I am happy to announce that I will be performing during the Olympics’ closing ceremony in Rio, “writes Kygo.

Kygo stepfather, Jan Bjordal, confirming the news, but will not at this time say more about it is going to happen.

– I have no comment beyond that Prudence has written on Instagram, he said to TV 2.

Kygo or Kyrre Gørvell-Dahll, is currently a very busy man. While he is now in the process of launching a new clothing label, he will also perform at the festival, Findings, the weekend before heading to Rio de Janeiro and the closing ceremony of this year’s Olympic Games.

The success continues therefore just Kygo . In December rounded artist one billion of streams on Spotify. This was one of the reasons an income of NOK 16 million for Polly, according to Dagens Næringsliv.

TV 2 met the star-DJ in Paris in connection with the European tour that his in April this year. He then told me that money is not the goal.

– I’m not a guy who care so very much about money. The goal has never been to get rich of music, but to live by it, he said to TV 2.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment