Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First alone date went down the drain for Trond Giske and Haddy N’Jie – VG

Trond Giske (49) came together with his eldest daughter at movie premiere when Haddy N’Jie (37) had to throw in the towel at the last moment.

the couple had planned their first date alone after their parents on March 31st. The film adaptation of Erik Fosnes Hansen’s novel “Lion Woman” had large rødløper premiere at the Colosseum in Oslo, it was announced that the couple would come together for a cinema date. But that did not.

– She had to be acute at home, said Giske when VG asked how Haddy was.

– We should really have babysitting, but then it was like, he said without explaining the absence reason further.

– So first date alone went down the drain?

– Yes, but I’m not alone. I have with my oldest daughter, so it’s very nice. We are very fond of books of Fosnes Hansen and films Vibeke Idsøe, so the combination I think is great, told Giske and took a firm grip around her daughter Una (13).

Read also : Haddy and Trond showcases little girl

& lt; p & gt; COME WITH FRIEND: Line  Verndal f & # xF8; s premiere p & # xE5;  & # xAB; L & # xF8; vekvinnen & #  xbb;. & lt; / p & gt;

COME WITH FRIEND: Line Verndal before the premiere of “Lion Woman”.

Photo: Mattis Sandblad VG

AP-politician says he has had a quiet summer with Haddy and daughter, which has now been five months.

– It’s amazing to see how the child develops from week to week. It’s been wonderful. Some vigils, and a little heavier than when I had children first time 13 years ago, but still as big a miracle as the first time.

– Have you got all you real vacation together?

– Yes, there is no election this year, so we politicians have some extra long vacation. So it was well timed in that respect. It gets busier when there are parliamentary elections next year.

Author Erik Fosnes Hansen was naturally invited to attend the premiere of “Lion Woman”. He had already seen the movie.

– I am delighted with the film. If something was different than I thought it would be, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Was it hard for you to let go?

– No, it was due not so. I have no “sacred cows” when I write, the book is the book and film is film. And there are many paths to the goal. It is clear things away that are not in the movie, but the priorities along the way have been correct and the main story has gotten well ahead.

The film’s big star is Swedish Rolf Lassgård. Swedes tend not to run down the cinemas to see Norwegian films. VG ask him if he thinks he can be draw for a Swedish audience.

– I think more on the film strength than me! It’s true, I’m very aware that you Norwegians are the ones who are best at to see Scandinavian cinema. I think it’s a shame and I hope we can plow fields with this movie.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment